Deer hunting and Can i tell you a secret?

Ashton's POV

Keegan and I followed Sam into the living room were everyone was gathered. A large man with black hair noticed us and walked over to Keegan. "Keegan my boy it's very good to see you" he said in a alpha tone. "It's good to see you to Chris" Keegan said as he looked at the man. "I've missed you and the pack it's been to long" he continued. "Well we've missed you as we'll." Keegan smiled and looked to me. "Chris let me introduce you to my mate Ashton." Chris smiled and shook my hand "its always good to meet another alpha." I smiled and nodded. "Well Keegan I'm going to go get everyone ready for the hunt ill talk to you later." Keegan smiled and nodded as Chris walked off.

"So were hunting for are food" I said in a why didn't you tell me voice. He smirked and kissed my lips. "Yes yes we are." Keegan grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the living room. Everyone was looking at us and it was very awkward. Keegan walked over to a group of guys that looked about are age. "Hey Keegan long time no see" the tall one of the group said. "I know it's been to long Edward to long." Keegan pulled me into a half hug and said "guys this is my mate Ashton." They looked at me then to Keegan and smiled. Edward walked over and shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you Ashton." Keegan quickly squeezed my hand. "Ya he's the next in line alpha of my pack." A girl with half black and half white hair came up and grabbed Edwards hand. "Wow Keegan you did very good" she said in a smirking tone. Keegan leaned into my side and said "ya I know." "You didn't do to bad either Jennifer being mated with Edward." She blushed and kissed his cheek "that's true Keegs that's true." Keegan blushed at his nickname. I let out a laugh and kissed his forehead. I was about to ask Edward and Jennifer some questions when Alpha Chris called us to his attention.

"Pack we are celebrating two very special visitors tonight. The first a boy you all know and love Keegan Black. The second his wonderful mate and next alpha of the river wood pack Ashton Reid." The room was filled with clapping. Chris finally calmed everyone down and motioned for us to go outside.

Once outside he told us to change into are cat forms. I not being a cat turned into my wolf form. I looked to Keegan and he was beautiful as every with his white with grey and black spotted fur. There were a few scars on his back from the Jackson attack but he was still so beautiful. He walked past me and flicked my nose with his tail. I let out a small warning growl letting him know not to tease me. He gave a toothy cat grin and snuggled his head into my chest. I licked his ears and he let out a sexy purr.

A cheetah and a tiger walked up to us. The cheetah being Edward and the tiger being Jennifer. Edward smirked at Keegan and I. Jennifer chuckled and licked Edwards ear. If cats could blush he would be. Jennifer continued to lick his ear until Edward jumped on her pinning her to the ground. She let out a playful growl and then slapped him with here paw. Edward fell to the ground next to her letting out a fake painful whine. Keegan let out a little chuckle and snuggled closer to me. I let out a content sigh and layed on the ground next to him. Sam trotted over to us and pretty much attacked Jennifer and Edward. Sam's cat was a mountain lion. Edward turned to yell at her until Sam gave him her puppy dog eyes. Jennifer laughed and pounced on Sam. They all wrested for a little bit till they got tired. The three of them turned from us and walked to the larger group of cats.

Alpha Chris was in human form and called everyone to attention. "Now what you kill you bring back to the house were we will cook it and eat it." He quickly turned to cat form and let out a deep growl. In cat form he was a very large black panther. The pack soon followed all of us growling. After everyone quite they headed off to hunt. Keegan stood up and stretched his legs and nudged me with his nose. I licked it then stood up and started walking.

I followed Keegan cause I didn't know the terrain at all. I never really noticed before but he is very very fast. I lost him about fifteen times. He would always comeback for me and lick my muzzle letting me know he was fine, but it really freaked me out. We hunted for about an hour before we heard the alpha calling us to the house. We ran to the house and changed into human form just before we left the woods. You could smell the cooking meat as soon as you got in range of the house. It smelled so delicious I licked my lips. Keegan laughed at me and handed me one of his shirts.

As soon as the shirt was over my head his smell over whelmed my body making me moan. He smirked and kissed my lips. It quickly got heated when he licked my lips wanting access to my mouth. I smirked and wouldn't open for him. He let out a small growl then moved his talented lips down to my neck. He kissed just above my mate mark making me moan. He moved his lips a little lower so he was kissing my mark. He then licked it then kissed it again. He made me let out another moan and he smiled into my neck. He put his lips back on mine for a quick peck. I whined with the lost of contact. He laughed at me then turned to walk into the house. "Come on baby we can do that later." I smiled and grabbed his waist making his back hit my chest. He let a small moan slip from his perfect lips. I kissed up his neck till I hit his sweet spot. He let out a few more moans. I was about to move my hands lower when Sam came out the back door. She looked at us then covered her eyes and fell to the ground screaming "my innocents." I quickly pulled away from Keegan and we started laughing. Sam stood up and pointed towards the inside. "Come on guys were all waiting for you." Sam ran up to Keegan and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the door. He reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me with them.

Once inside we sat at a very long table. Our spot was next to the alpha. The food was some of the best I had ever had. The deer was cooked just right so was the rabbit and bird. Keegan talked to Chris a lot. Mostly about my pack and stuff. I kept to my self mostly cause I knew really no one.

It was a very warm evening so after dinner Keegan and I decided to walk home. It was nice we didn't even have to talk we were just happy being in each others company. About half way home we saw Jennifer and Edward taking a walk as well. We joined them until we reached Keegan's house. We walked in and walked to are room. I shut the door behind me and stripped till I was just in my boxers. I hoped in bed and wait for Keegan to finish stripping. He laid down next to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. He let out a content sigh and started playing with my hair. I moved my body so I was looking him straight in the eyes.

"Keegan can I tell you a secret." He smiled and nodded "sure." "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone what in about to tell you." His face turned serious and he nodded. "Sure baby I promise."I leaned up and kissed his cheek then pulled his ear toward my lips. "Ok here's the secret that you can't tell anyone. The secret is I'm in love with you." He let out a laugh and kissed my temple. I laughed then said "well I guess you can tell people cause I know I have." He laughed at me then continued to play with my hair. He let out a small yawn that made me yawn. I reached over and turned the lap off. "Night baby I love you" I said as I snuggled closer to him. "I love you to Ashy" and with those words I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there!!!!

Sorry for the delay I had an idea for a new story that I really liked so I wrote it down. The new story will be up here someday.

I know it's not very long and it's not very good but I tried. The next chapter probably won't be amazing either. But I still suggest you read it whenever I post it.

Something's going to happen bad!! And it will happen soon!!!

Dun dun dunnnnnn!!

I know this chapter sucks but please tell me what you think. It means the world to me when someone comments!

I love y'all so much!! 

And I'll see you soon cause I'm working in the next chapter as you read this!!!!

Love ya-Molly