11 days and nothing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Ok this chapter is dedicated to @pearl48baily because she commented twice on one chapter. I know this isn't a big deal to most people but to me it's a big exciting deal!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Ashton's POV

Jackson's eyes look liked they were about to blow out of his head. It was really quit amusing. "Ok what's really going on here" Jackson asked jumping out of his chair. I looked over to my dad he nodded meaning I should continue. "Well Jackson old pal you are under pack arrest." He looked like he was about to cry it sickened me. "Wwwhat why?" 

"Well lets see cause you firstly attacked my mate. Then kidnaped my mate. Then chained him up in a cage. Wrote lies all over his body and the scars will be there for a very long time, and last but certainly not least you raped him."

He's eyes flashed with something that I couldn't quite understand before they turned to happiness. I was about to lunge at him when my wolf reminded me of something.

"I don't know why your happy about this Jackson" I said sitting down on the desk. He let out a little laugh and sat back in his seat. "Well what are you going to do Ashton the worst you can do is send me to jail for life and I wouldn't mind that at all."

I growled at him and his cockiness then continued. "Actually Jackson sense Keegan's my mate and he's male that means were co-alpha's. So you attacked an alpha."

His body tensed as he's eyes had the look of realization. "So this means you are now charged with attacking an alpha so I can kill you if I want. Really I can do what ever I want to you." He had the look of fear all over his body. I chuckled and walked to the door and opened it. "I have my mate to be with now, but as soon as he's all better I'm going to come and kill you. Ripping your limbs off one by one." I nodded to the guards to take him away before I left the room.

I slipped into my room and locked the door behind me. I walked to the bed and slipped off my shirt shoes and jeans until I was left in my boxers. I lifted the covers and slipped under them. I smiled when my body hit Keegan's. I turned towards him and pulled him into my arms making my wolf let out a yipe of happiness. I kept the smile on my face as I placed small kisses all over his face and neck. I was so happy to have my boo bear in my arms. I snuggled closer to him and let my eyes fall close. My world was whole and I couldn't be happy for once I'm going to sleep peacefully.

( 11 days later)

"Well that was fun" I said coming inside the house following my dad. He smiled and grabbed a bottle of water off the counter and threw it to me. I opened it and chugged half the bottle before returning the cap and walking into the living room. I sat on the couch and my dad sat in his lazy boy. I turned so I was looking at my dad. "Hey dad thanks for taking me on the hunt it was really fun and got my mind off of things." He smiled and said "that's what I'm here for. I just didn't want you sitting around the house being a shell of your self." I nodded the took a sip of my water. "Well I have nothing to really live for until he comes to." He stood up and walked to me and patted my shoulder. "Soon son he will wake up and you will be happy again. I have to finish up some paper work why don't you fix something to eat or watch some tv." "I guess so" I said in a not so happy voice. He chuckled as he walked out of the room.

"Well I guess I'll make some food then watch some telly" I said to no one inperticular. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed out a bowl and a can of stew. I emptied the can into the bowl and placed it into the microwave for two minutes.

Once it was finished cooking I took it out of the microwave and grabbed a spoon as I walked into the living room. I flipped on the Telly trying to find something good to watch I found criminal minds and decided to watch that. It was the one were Spencer gets kidnapped. I devoured my stew in a matter of seconds I guess I hadn't realized how under fed I really was. I mean I don't think I've eaten sense Keegan's been home.

I've been on the couch for about 3 hours now. I've been a very lazy fellow. I stood up and looked at the clock it said eight o'clock. I must have been there longer then I thought. I decided it was time for bed so I walked up to my room. I saw Keegan's sleeping figure on the bed asleep and I couldn't help but smile. I mean he is so cute when he's sleeping. He's really cute all the time but he is cutest when he's asleep. He has his lips parted and just the perfect hair. It's so beautiful like a painting.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I was really sweaty from earlier so I decided to take a shower. I've realized that I can get naked really fast. I don't know why i thought of that but whatever. So I ripped off my close and got in the cold shower. I grabbed the soap and quickly cleaned up.

I got out and grabbed a towel that I wrapped around me before picking up my toothbrush and toothpaste, and brushed my teeth. It felt good to have my mouth taste of mint. It was kind of calming. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed clean pair of boxers and grey sweat pants. I pulled them on before chunking the towel into the hamper. I walked to my side of the bed and turned on the lamp. I opened the drawer on the bed side table and grabbed my glasses and the book I've been reading. Then shut the drawer close and put on my glasses. I opened the book to the twelfth chapter then started reading.

I'm not sure exactly what time i started reading but I finished the whole book and it was only 11 30. I sighed and placed the now finished book on the night stand. I pulled my glasses off my head setting them on the table before rubbing my eyes then my entire face.

I stretched my arms out then stood up and stretched my legs. God I'm tired I said in my head as I lifted the covers and slid into bed. The covers were already warm because of Keegan. I laid on my side and slid my arms around Keegan's body. I knew he was still out of it and needs his rest, but I wanted my baby awake so I could make him happy. I let out a small whine and pulled his body closer. I placed small kisses on his shoulders and neck before laying my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes so I could try to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovers!!

Have you missed me?

I know you haven't, but I have missed you!!!

Ok so maybe your not lovers maybe your haters cause I haven't updated.

I know you all most likely hate me cause I've haven't updated, and I'm ok with you hating me.

I have been so busy. First my IPod charger breaks. Then I buy a new one and start to wright. Then sense it's the end of the semester I had about 15 5 page papers to wright for my classes. Then I had to take my freaking finals. *sigh* So that is why I have been gone. I know those are crap reasons but its all I got.

I'm sorry this chapter kind of sucks. I wrote it in my free time so that's why.

Again I know that's another crap answer.

Sense I'm now on Christmas break I will hopefully be able to wright more *fingers crossed*

Oh I have more news!!! 

I wrote a story for my friends creative writing class because she didn't feel like writing it. Anyway it's a pretty good story and I have only written one chapter of it so I will probable post it on here and write more on it. I know most of you don't care but what ever.

Ok so I have half of the next chapter written so it will be up someday soon so keep your eyes peeled for it!!!!

I love you guys all so much and I'm glad you guys like the story

See you soon 

Love you all-Molly