"Yes, your highness." The man bowed down in respect without any further questions.

"Hyun, no need to be so formal when it's just us," Yoongi spoke softly with a slight smile, his headache seeming to decrease.

"The young prince was safely escorted to the peach blossom manor. There had been no problems on the way."

"That's good. But.... Did he like it?"

"Huh?" The young man looked up in shock, questioning if he had heard something wrong.

"Did he like it? The manor? Did the new prince like it?" Yoongi casually asked again not realizing how one could misinterpret his words. Anyone who heard him would think they're dreaming. For the ice-cold crown prince to show such interest in a hostage was far beyond their normal comprehension.

"Ah! The prince seemed pleased with its beauty. It was personally arranged by your highness, who would dare dislike it?"

"What about the man beside the prince?"

"The attendant is also no different. I'm sure he liked it as well." The soldier replied with enthusiasm.

"You idiot, I'm asking you if he did anything suspicious." The crown prince responded.

"Oh! That! Umm... No. Till now I have yet to find anything out of the ordinary but....." The man's face was flushed red with embarrassment.

"But?" Yoongi questioned, abandoning his amused expression and becoming serious.

"I don't think it is anything worth reporting but the attendant secretly sent a letter back to their kingdom."

"A letter? Did you see the contents?"

"It was nothing special...." the young man named Hyun avoided eye contact with Yoongi as his cheeks got more red, "He just reported back the events that occurred...... In a slight lewd way."

"Lewd way? What do you mean?" Yoongi stretched his arms and asked, "you have nothing to hide from me, Hyun."

"Umm.... This might sound infuriating to your highness. He wrote that your highness was out to get their innocent prince and was ready to eat him up at any chance, looking at him like a wolf in heat and was planning on making him your concubine." Hyun closed his eyes and said in a single breath, fearing of what would be Yoongi's reaction.

A moment of silence.

He slightly opened his eyes to peek at the facial expression of the crown prince only to realize that it was hidden behind that all too familiar veil. There was visibly no movement from the crown prince, as if he hadn't heard anything.

"Ha....... I'm clearly giving him the peach blossom manor. How can my intentions be misunderstood like that? Do concubines get to live in such a place?" The crown prince stood up and walked away after responding.

"Absolutely right. How can they think that you'd take him as your........... Wait.......... Your Highness!!" Realization hit him late as he recalled what the crown prince had just said.

'The peach blossom manor was made for the future royal consort. By saying it was gifted.... Doesn't it mean the attendant's guesses were correct?!'

Hyun quickly followed after the crown prince like a lost puppy.

"Your highness, what are you planning? Did you really take that kind of an interest in-"

"Shhhh~" Yoongi cut him off, "some questions should not be voiced out so casually."

"...." Hyun forcefully gulped down the curiosity he felt, his face clearly showing an expression of fear and shock.