Rustled bushes and death

(Author: Oops, I had this ready for a few days now and forgot to publish. Sorry, Y'all.) 

The group had just finished eating for today, Neo and Winter were talking to each other far away from everyone else.

And they were invisible just to make sure no one could see them right now. They could see a rough outline of each other and that's how he could tell what she was saying. 

"Are you ready for tonight? The League is going to be here any moment." 

She was in their villain outfit as the League had paid their villain selves to do a job with them. 

Well, that was after they had interrupted an assassin job they took. All in all, they were getting a lot of money for throwing Bakugo over to the Leauge. 

They doubt he'll join but they weren't too sure of where his loyalty lied sometimes. 

There was only the problem of them both not being able to go which is why Winter is staying and having a copy of Neo with him while he faked fighting the villains. 

Neo being mute worked out for them in this situation. 

She nodded and ran off to the meeting spot with the League and he created a fake Neo. 

They both become visible and walk out from the woods. 

"What are you doing out here?" 

Winter's heart dropped at the sound of Aizawa's voice. 

They both turned around and Winter remained calm. 

"We were just hoping we could get a feel for the woods before the test of courage started. Surprisingly, it's pretty hard for us to navigate woods." Winter had tried to lie but since he was a bit shocked, it came out almost as if it was a lie. 

It still was believable, maybe just not to Aizawa. 

"Oh. Well, alright. Just get a move on, they're waiting for you and Neo." He placed his hand in his pocket. 

"Really? Lost track of time then. See you." Winter and Neo walk off. 

"...See you...? But he never says goodbye..." Aizawa squinted his eyes. He shook his head and began making his way back to the supplementary class. 

When making it to everyone, they immediately realized someone was going to be alone. And that person was Midoriya. 

"Oh, I almost feel bad for you. It's probably gonna be pretty scary in there. Midoriya." Winter did a eerie chuckle making a chill run down Midoriya's spine. 

"Hey... can't we just switch...? I'm sure Winter can take the forest by himself...!" Midoriya voice shook as he pointed to Neo. 

She just shook her head no. 

Midoriya's soul was tempted to leave his body but a slap to the back of the head brought it back in. 

"You'll be fine! If you need any help, just come to me!" Yang gave a smile and walked back over to her partner. 

"Hm. Now that everything's all set up. Let the fun begin!" Winter was the one to get near the back of the lines that were going in. 

He had two meanings for what he had said but the people there thought nothing of it. 

Later on, Neo was meeting with the league of villains and they were certainly a weird looking group of people. 

Two kids, a brunt guy, an escaped convict, a guy with a cloak, a lizard, some bootleg post Malone, Deadpool, and a magician.