CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️

Start from the beginning

I am proud of my parents, Ezra and Donna Woods, alpha and luna of the Silver Beam Pack. Yes, we are werewolves. My parents are like most werewolves. They look younger than they actually are. They both look in their late 20s but actually are in their 40s.

Then there is my oldest brother, Issac. He is the future leader of the pack. He is 6 feet 4 inches, very buffed and has jett black hair and brown eyes. He has no mate at the age of 20.

Next is my brother. Jacob who has dark brown hair like dad and has his brown eyes too. He is also tall 6 feet 3-½ inches. He seems to always have a smile on his face unless you tic him off. He recently was asked to become alpha of my aunt and uncle's pack, Bluemoon since they had no children. Jacob does have a mate and her name is Sophia. She also has brown hair and eyes. She is 5 feet 10 inches like me. She is sweet and quiet compared to my outgoing prankster brother. Those two are rarely separated. They both are 18.

Then I came along and tonight at midnight I turn 16. Next came my identical twin sisters, Annabelle & Isabelle. They are a couple years younger than me. They have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am always saying if their eyes look brown it's best to avoid them. It means they are angry. If hazel brown means they are happy and content. Which is what they usually show. If they are green it means they are sad. Don't know why they call them hazel. They should be called mood eyes.

Then came Lance who looks like a miniature version of Jacob. He came a couple years after the twins. He can be very serious brother. He is also the one I go to when my computer acts up. I can see him being a hacker extraordinaire when he is older.

Finally my youngest brother, Mitch. He has lighter ash brown hair like Mom and I do. He was the surprise that came 5-½ years after Lance. He is the quiet and thoughtful one in the group. He is my brother who does like to snuggle when he feels you are emotional. We are a happy family and mom tries to make sure we all have breakfast together as a family. Most times during the middle of the day er

As soon as we were done with breakfast we went to the spa and got are mani-pedi. I did mine in a French manicure. They looked fantastic.

Then we went too Vintage Boutique and picked up our dresses for tonight. We loved to come here. We could find clothes from early 1900 to present. Mrs. Brewer hand each of us our dresses and said, Claire called and asked if I would give you her dress she is putting the finishing touches to the party?"

Mom said, "Yes we can." She takes the other dress that Mrs. Brewer was holding. Then she looked at us girls, "let us go home. We can shower and get dressed."

Then we all waved goodbye and I called out, "See you at the party tonight Mrs. Brewer."

"See you tonight," she called back as the door shut. Then we all walk to the car, place our dresses in the back, and drive back home."

When we get home we start to grab our dresses out of the back, but mom says, "I want them all taken to the pack dressing room. I linked a couple pack members and they will bring them there. You all go to your rooms and shower. Put a robe on and meet me there in 45 minutes. Don't bother blow drying your hair. Claire arranged for our hair and makeup to be done. Then we all will get dressed together."

We all then go to our own rooms. I shaved and showered. I put on my bra and panties. Then my robe and head down to the pack dressing room.

I open the door. I look in the room and I see what I think are five changing rooms with pastel drapes to give privacy if needed. Then there are several beautician chairs with cabinets around that are filled with makeup, curling irons, hair dryers, and all that sort of paraphernalia. I see an area in the back where hair can be washed. I see five doors that are opened that have massage tables. Plus several pastel color chairs that anyone can sit on. Usually this room is used for weddings and other pack ceremonies. Today it is being used for my sweet 16 birthday.