1.1

THURSDAY
8:23AM

YUGYEOM'S POV
kanpo ended up sleeping with me in my bed.

the only difference from the time we were at her house was that we had our backs turned to each other.

i don't know what i did wrong in the first place, but clearly something was bothering her yesterday.

i get the feeling she knows i feel something deeper for her.

this morning before i left for my singing lesson she watched me get ready.

she was half asleep with bed head, looking more adorable than ever.

she was just sat up with the covers wrapped around her, smiling softly as she watched me pick out what i'd wear.

"mm that color looks good on you." she said as i pulled a light blue shirt out of my closet.

id held it against me, "you think so?"

she nodded and suggested i pair it with a black jacket of some sort.

so i did, and it was indeed a good outfit choice.

when i started actually taking my clothes off she started cheering me on.

"wooo, prince gyeomie is so handsome." she was softly clapping and laughing as i shyly stripped.

"aren't you a little too excited to see me like this?" i said shaking my head as i pulled on my shirt.

"nothing i haven't seen before." she smirked as i turned to her after i was fully dressed.

"when'd you get so flirty?" i said laughing.

"i wasn't feeling good yesterday remember?" she said and continued talking about how good i looked.

i smiled to myself, replaying the conversation in my head.

"yugyeom, sing the arpeggio for me please."

i was snapped out of my thoughts and focused on my lesson.

2:37 PM

singing lessons were usually overly fairly quick and i'd be able to return home quick. usually my weeks were busy but in between comebacks i had a steady schedule. mondays through wednesday's i'd have dance practice mainly among other preparations, thursday and friday i'd have either recordings or vocal lessons.

weekends i had to myself and my own time.

vocal lessons usually didn't run too late so i was able to go home and do what i wanted.

of course, now i was able to go home and see kanpo.

when i arrived home she was in the living room with suho talking.

i overheard them talking and decided to eavesdrop a bit.

"he talks about you a lot." suho said.

"jackson told me the same thing yesterday." she said laughing lightly.

"it just goes to show how he just can't stop running his mouth." suho laughed with her.