0.3

FRIDAY

fuck now he's coming to my house

"they won't follow us right?" i said looking at gyeom worriedly.

"no. they're extreme but not that extreme." he reassured me, putting his hand on my thigh protectively. and again, i didn't mind it.

"i don't know if you wanna stay the night or not or something if you want." i turned to look at him.

"if that's okay with you sure."

i hesitated, "well if you need to of course."

"okay then." he said before looking out the window. we rode in silence until we got to my home.

we got off after we thanked the driver and climbed the steps to my house.

"do you have roommates?" he asked as he walked closely behind.

"no, just a dog." i said before reaching my door and unlocking it and stepping inside.

we took off our shoes and i offered him some slippers, which he declined.

"what's the dogs name?" he asked gesturing to my sleeping corgi.

"you're gonna laugh at me." i said moving across the living room to a storage closet.

"why would i laugh?" he said smiling.

"it's kind of childish." i said laughing nervously.

"just say it dummy." i turned to face him, pillows and a blanket in my arms.

i stared at him for a moment before saying, "kuma."

i held my breath waiting for his response.

"as in riakkuma?"

i nodded slightly embarrassed.

he giggled.

"dude you said you wouldn't laugh." i dropped the stuff on the couch and frowned, placing my hands on my hips.

he stood up from the couch and got closer to me, pinching my cheeks.

"you're adorable kanpo." he said as i rolled my eyes.

"i still don't know your full name—" he interrupted me before kissing me on the mouth.

i was once again surprised but i still kissed back. he was good looking, and a great kisser.

he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me down on the couch with him.

i straddled his lap and continued kissing him. at this point i didn't care, he was already in my house. what'd i have to lose?

he pulled away from my mouth making his way to my neck, leaving marks and causing me to make small noises in his ear.

all at once he pulled away and wiped at the spots on my neck.

"yugyeom." he said looking into my eyes.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"my name is kim yugyeom." he said, smiling before kissing me on my mouth again and taking me off his lap.

i sat on the couch for a moment, watching him take his shirt off.

"you like the show?" he turned to face me and giggled.

"you bet your ass i do." i grinned and stood from the couch.

"i'd better change, find me if you need me." i patted his chest and made my way to my room.

once i got to my room i took off my clothes and changed into a big shirt and some shorts and took off my make up.

i washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair up.

soon, i heard a knock on my door.

"kanpo-ah" i heard from the other side.

i opened the door and leaned against the door frame to see yugyeom towering over me.

"so we're just skipping honorifics?"

"if you want." he said shrugging, smiling.

"good cus i hate calling boys oppa."

"why?" he said laughing.

"it's just weird if i'm already friends with someone."

"we're friends?" he lowered himself to meet my eyes.

i laughed and nodded.

"what if i asked you to call me oppa in bed?" he said leaning in close to my ear.

i smiled and leaned in close to his ear, "i'd kick your ass." i backed away and slammed the door before flopping on my bed.

i heard the door open and subtle footsteps towards my bed. "why don't you just get it over with now then?" i turned and saw gyeom sticking his butt out for me.

i laughed and shook my head. "you like being called oppa in bed? save it for the family reunion dummy."

he laughed and sat on the bed next to me, "to be honest, i don't like being called oppa in bed, but if it came from you," he gave me a look.

i shook my head and smiled, "shut up."

ok! edit: i forgot gyeom is actually allergic to fur which is why none of the members had pets when they lived in the dorm, but! for fiction sake! pls pretend it doesn't exist LMAO SORRY