"Thanks I appreciate it very much" he smiles.

I have never every been so scared in my life, the thought of losing her, I don't think I could handle living without her in my life.

It wasn't until I lay in bed with Perrie beside me because we kind of kicked Alex into a guest room, as well as Jed. Anywho, the rage, the anger boiling inside me, who would do this, who in the world would do something like that.

jadethirlwall☑️

littlemix, jerriethirlwards and 3 068 278 others have likedjadethirlwall☑️Today a officer called me to tell me that my best friend, my sister, was killed in a car crash only a few hours before and that she was found dead on the scene

jadethirlwall☑️
Today a officer called me to tell me that my best friend, my sister, was killed in a car crash only a few hours before and that she was found dead on the scene. The feeling of your whole world falling is something I would never forget. Everything just stops. I wouldn't be where I am today, neither of us girls would be here if it wasn't for Perrie, and to believe that somebody has de audacity and the ethics of a psychopath to think that telling someone that there loved once has left us is a funny prank. I would like to say that this is childish antics but children are to wise for such things. I am mad, disgusted, I am fuming, raging, I am feeling all kinds off hatred towards this human being who did this. The car ride, riding to my presumable dead best friend in tears, it's devastating, and during 1 hour, this was my reality.
I do not know the man that called me, but I sincerely hope that the consequences catch up to you.

leighannepinnock: disgusting is an understatement.

perrieedwards: all love to you💞

jadelittlemixx: truly shocked what people in the world can do.

Little mix singer Jade Thirlwall pranked called
The singer received a call earlier tonight by someone claiming to be an officer, he then told her that her Bandmate Perrie Edwards died in a car accident.
"I was so devastated, I fell down on the floor and I didn't know what to do" the artist tells us. She then drove to Perrie's house where she found her. "I ran through the doors and I found a friend of hers, and I just hugged him and cried in his chest, when I told him what happened Perrie walked through the doors" she continues. " I am utterly disgusted that some people find this amusing, maybe they think that I will look back at this with a laugh, but I won't, neither will I forget it, the feeling, it was worse than anything I've ever felt." She ends. Jade went public with the incident on Instagram a few hours ago were she expressed her anger.

JED'S POV
I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling a little Thirsty I decide that a glass of water can't hurt. Since it's Perrie's house I guess I just have to search for a damn glass. I walk down the stairs trying my best to be quiet, I walk into the kitchen finding Jade sitting on the counter.

"What are you doing up?" I ask scaring her unintentionally

"Yeez" I says

"Taking a glass of water" she replies