I glanced at Ana, seeing her with her face in one of the many books I had scattered on the floor of the car. Even when doing little to nothing, she still makes my heart flutter.

Her hair was styled the way that it always was. She sported glasses with small lenses, which were sliding down the bridge of her nose. Per usual, she had on a oversized shirt and sweatpants. And I think she was wearing one of Michael Jordan's signature sneakers. She. Looked. Beautiful.

"Hey," I said softly to get her attention. Slowly, she looked up from the book, smiling instantly. I quickly decided to joke with her a bit. "Are you from Tennessee?"

"Of course not." She giggled, closing the book and sitting it on the other side of her. "Why?" There was a slight arch in her brow as she slid next to me.

I started to laugh, knowing how corny and unoriginal this was. I've heard my brother, Randy, say it too many times. "'Cause you're the only ten, I see, girl "

Ana looked up at me, laughing even more. "Oh, how original, Michael. Really."

"It's got you blushing" I pressed my finger onto her cheek. "So it worked."

"I am not blushing. It's just a little chilly in here." She tried to deny, but I laughed again, not believing her.

"Okay, Ana."

"How was the commercial?" Unnoticeably, our fingers intertwined.

"It was good. I don't like the idea of it, though."

Ana frowned. "Why not?"

"I die at the end," I replied. She started to chuckle. "I don't think its fair."

"How come it isn't?"

"Because I'm Peter Pan, Ana. He doesn't die, he's immortal."

She looked down at our hands with a smile. "You're adorable." I blushed and looked away. "I doubt that they're gonna show that part on television. They never play the whole part, they'll just skip straight to the point."

I giggled. "I know, I just wanted to be dramatic."

I laughed louder when she gave me a stale, blank look. The phone started to ring loudly as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello?" I answered with a smile.

"Applehead where the hell are you man?"

"Language," I shook my head. "We're almost home, Mac. Be patient."

"I'm trying! Is Annalisa with you?"

I briefly looked at her. "Of course."

"Good! I need some more b-ball lessons!"

"Is that Macaulay?" Ana asked. I nodded. "Hi Mac!"

"Oh, hi Ana! I'm going to kick your butt when you get here!" Mac yelled in my ear as loud as he could, making me wince.

"Okay, Mac." I groaned softly. "Just hang tight and don't get into any trouble."

"I won't, I promise," he replied, but I knew he was smiling somewhat evilly. I won't be surprised when I come home to Madeline complaining about Mac's antics. He was an ultimate prankster. You'd think I was until you experience his wrath. It's ruthless. "I'm a good boy."