School With Navy and Shell

Lilac's POV

The weekend was over and Lilac had become great friends with Navy and Shell.

"Yes school!!!" Lilac exclaimed.

"How are you excited to go to school?" Navy asked, who had her arm in a sling for some reason.

"Because I have friends there," Lilac said.

Navy looked down. "Oh,"

"I'm sure they'll want to be friends with you. Well, not Winter, but everyone else," Lilac said.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Lilac said.

Sea walked in.

"Sea? What are you doing here?" Shell asked.

"I'm Lilac's medical aide," Sea replied.

"We should go now," Lilac said.

*at school*

Lilac, Sea, Navy, and Shell were watching hilarious videos on Lilac's phone outside the nurse's while they waited for the others.

They were so into it that they didn't notice the Jade Winglet standing at the end of the hall in front of the nurse.

"Oof!" Navy said, as they watched a cat get so scared from a cucumber, that it fell off a fence.

"That had got to hurt," Lilac agreed.

"Umm, hi?" a voice in front of them said.

"Hi," Lilac said without looking up.

"Lilac, phone away," Sea said.

---------Kinkajou's POV-------------------

Navy took the phone, and the three girls went into the nurse.

"Who are they?" Moon asked Sea. 

"Her hospital BFF's," Sea said plainly.

A girl with cyan hair with purple highlights, black eyes, and light skin walked to the nurse's. She waited outside patiently.

"Hi, I'm Cyan." the girl said, noticing the winglet.

"Hi! I'm Kinkajou and this is the Jade winglet," Kinkajou said.

"Hi," Cyan said.

The three came out of the nurse.

"Lilac, Cyan. Cyan, Lilac," Kink said.

Lilac waved. Cyan went into the nurse to drop off something. On her way out, she waved goodbye.

"Lilac? Who are they?" Moon asked, pointing to the blue haired girls.

"This is Navy," Lilac said. "And this is Shell."

Navy had navy hair which went a few inches past shoulder length and navy eyes. She was wearing a navy shirt, navy and white letterman jacket, and navy cargo pants. Her arm was in a sling.

Shell had sea green eyes and hair which brushes her shoulders. She had sea green blue leggings and t-shirt. 

"Yay! More friends! I'm Kinkajou! This is Moon, Winter, Qibli, Turtle, Peril, Umber, Sea, and Cotinga!!" Kinkajou said, jumping up and down,

"This is going to be an interesting year." Navy said.

They walked to class together. Kinkajou liked Shell. She was nice. 

But Shell spent most of her time talking with Navy.

"Sea," Kinkajou whispered.

Shell and Navy were talking several feet in front of Lilac's chair, so they couldn't hear her.

"What?" Sea replied.

"Why isn't Shell talking to me?" she asked

"Shell has a hard time making friends. Her friends usually ditch her in a week. Navy is the only one who has been her friend for longer. Just give her some time. She'll warm up to you. Just be nice to her, and she'll be your friend," Sea explained.

Kink nodded, and skipped up to Moon. 

"Hi Moon!" Kinkajou said.

"Kinkajou, you do know I'm right next to you?" Moon said.

"I know," Kinkajou replied.

Moon smiled.

When they got in class, Lilac sat in the back with the two new girls, and the others sat up front.

"Sea, how is Lilac's recovery?" Kink asked. The others looking at Sea curiously.

"Her left arm is healed, her right leg is half healed, and her paralysis is wearing off," Sea said.

"So, she's getting better?" Moon asked.

Sea nodded. "Dr Smolder thinks she'll be better by the end of the month. But she'll still stay in the hospital for precaution," 

*time skipping to after school* Shell's POV

Shell sat with Navy and Lilac in the teen room. They were talking about random things.

"Lilac?" a nurse said from the doorway.

"Yes?" Lilac asked.

"Dr. Smolder is asking for you," the nurse replied.

Sea got up from the corner and pushed Lilac out of the room, Navy and Shell following in suit.

-----

am so sorry for not updating in forever. When did I last update? Well, I promise I'll try to get a chapter up every month or so. Plz don't hate me

word count: 646