Stuff

Turtle's POV

Turtle watched Sea push Lila down the hall, her high turquoise ponytail swinging back and forth. 

"Turtle!! Turtle!!!" a bunch of girls shrieked.

"Uh oh," Turtle gasped.

Turtle hurried into the science classroom. he sat down next to Lilac.

"What's wrong?" a voice beside him asked.

He turned to look at Sea. "Nothing. Just a bunch of girls." He shivered. "No offense."

"None taken," Sea said.

"So you really going to sit around and listen to Mr.. Mastermind's depressing voice all period," Turtle asked. 

"Sorta. I'm going to help Lilac with reading, and I'll write stuff for her," Sea said.

"What happens if she doesn't need help?" Turtle countered.

"She will, trust me. You can't be half blind and be able to read what's in your textbook," Sea said.

Turtle sighed in defeat.

*time skip, right as the lunch bell rings*

"Well today was boring," Sea said. She started to push Lilac toward the nurse's.

"Wait, the lunch room is the other way," Winter said. Sea turned around.

"I know. She goes to the nurse for lunch," Sea said. "You all can join us, i think"

"Great," Qible said and immediately started skipping down the halls.

During the walk to the nurse, the winglet talked the whole time. Mostly to each other, but Turtle and Kinkajou were talking to Sea. When they got to the nurse's, the nurse was standing in the doorway.

"Ah, come in my dear Lilac," the nurse, Asha, said.

"Aren't you Clay's aunt?" Qibli asked.

"Yes, I am. You all can sit out there," Asha said.

*after lunch*

"Well, now we wait until gym," Qibli sighed.

"That's what you think," Sea mumbled.

"What?" Winter said. Everybody looked her

"Why are you guys looking at me?" Sea asked with an obviously fake innocent face.

"You know why. Know spill," Winter said. (A/N: Winter seems so much nicer)

"Fine. you have free period right now, right?" Sea said.

"Yeah," Qibli said.

"And you have gym next," Sea continued.

"Yeah," Peril said. "So?"

"Lilac can't do gym, so her mom called the school, and turned your gym into free period," Sea said.

"Awesome," Moon said.

"And she made it so that your AP is always gym, which is free period, so you have three free periods," Sea said.

"YES!!!!" Everyone screamed. 

"What you people going to do? i'm going outside," Lilac said. 

"Coming," Sea said, following close behind. 

Everyone follows them outside. 

"Can you get my phone?" Lilac asked.

"Sure," Sea said.

"Can you play the song ocean eyes?" Lilac asked.

" . . Sure," Sea pressed on something on Lilac's phone.

Turtle noticed that Sea was reluctant to play the music. It was probably nothing, but it seemed weird.

"Hey," he whispered to the others.

"What?" Kinkajou asked.

"Did you notice that Sea's answer for playing music was reluctant?" Turtle asked.

"Yeah. That's weird. Usually everyone loves music," Qibli said.

"And she hesitated when she was pressing on the song," Turtle pointed out. 

"We have to find out why," Peril said.

"Agreed," everyone else said.

----

suspense . . . sorta. i'm not really good at writing suspense.

word count: 462