Jade Winglet

Lilac's POV

"Look there's the Jade Winglet," Moon pointed to Glory.

Glory was holding up an artistic sign that read, "Jade Winglet" and was surrounded with her friends and kids who looked around Lilac's age.

Next to Glory was a blue-haired girl which Lilac knew was Tsunami, Turtle's sister; a gold-haired girl who must be Sunny; a black-haired boy with glasses, Starflight; and a brown-haired boy named Clay who was really good friends with the group.

There was also a blue-haired boy, Riptide probably--Tsunami's crush, Lilac thought--and another black haired boy without glasses, Deathbringer, the boy who is always trying to take Glory on a date. The final leader was dark purple-haired girl, Fatespeaker, Moon's sister. 

"That is a lot of group leaders'," Turtle noted agreed. 

"GLORY!!!" Lilac yelled, running towards her sister. At the same time, Turtle yelled "Tsunami" and Moon yelled "Fatespeaker" as they ran towards them.

--------------------------Glory's POV---------------------------

Glory looked at her sister and her two friends after a quick hug.

They had evil grins on their faces and mischievous looks in their eyes.

"So . . . . . . . . . any updates?" They said in unison. 

"What updates?" Glory asked.

"yeah," Tsunami and Fatespeaker asked.

The three models scoffed, also in unison. "For moons sake, you know what we mean," the three told them, still in unison, which was getting creepy.

"Fine, we know. but we will not tell you now. So quiet down," Tsunami said.

"Who's going to make us?" they said in unison. 

"Ooh," Everyone else standing there said. No one had ever talked to Tsunami like that.

"Us," Tsunami, Fatespeaker, and Glory said.

"we don't care," the three said in unison.

"Just shut up, and we'll talk about it later," Fatespeaker said.

"Well you're boring." Still in unison.

"And stop talking in unison," Fatespeaker said.

The three growled but stopped talking.

"Now that we got that over with," Glory started. "We--"

"We can introduce each other!" Deathbringer interrupted 

"i hate you," Glory mumbled, and Lilac, Moon, and Turtle giggled.

"I'll start. My name is Tsunami. I have three siblings, Auklet and Anemone are my sisters, and Turtle is my brother," Tsunami said.

"I'm Glory, i have one sister and that is Lilac," Glory said.

"I'm Fatespeaker, and Moon is my sister," Fatespeaker said.

The leaders introduced themselves first. After introductions, Riptide and Deathbringer led some games before giving the Winglet a tour.

-----

Hey you guys!! just wanted to let you know, if you want your OC in this book, fill out the form below. (in one comment plz)

Name:

Appearance: 

Personality:

Family:

edit: just so you know, your OC might only appear once or twice because there are already a lot of characters.

word count: 453