Schedules

Moon's POV

They went to the front office to receive their schedules and winglets. (A/N: just pretend that it's normal for schools to have winglets)

"Winglets. Jade Winglet: Winter, Umber, Qibli, Me, Kinkajou, Turtle, Peril, and Lilac. yes! we're all in the same winglet," Moon said.

"Which means same schedules," Lilac exclaimed. 

"First period, Science with Mastermind. Second, Math with Dune. Third, History with Webs. Fourth, Reading with Tundra. Fifth, Lunch. Sixth free period. Seventh gym with kestrel. eight, AP," Turtle read. (A/N: AP is basically where you can sign up to go to a teacher's classroom. the teacher might be reteaching something, doing test makeups, having study hall, etc.)

"Boring," Lilac said.

the three read over the instructions on what to do.

"go to main courtyard. Find your group leader or leaders, who will be holding a sign that says your winglet name. The group leader/s is also a student, so they won't always be with you. They will just be showing you around today. You will meet with them once a week," Turtle read. 

"Let's go," Lilac said. "We're going to be late"

They ran to the courtyard. They were eager to meet their new friends. 

I wonder what they'll be like, Lilac thought to herself.

----

Sorry for the short chapter!! I promise the next one will longer!!

word count: 222