First Day

Lilac's POV

The crowd outside the school was huge. Not what she expected for being early.

All heads turned their direction when they heard the helicopter landing. 

Lilac got out, followed by 4 bodyguards. She quickly scanned the crowd for anybody she recognized.

"M?!" Lilac called.

"Lil!!" Moon called back.

They ran to each other and hugged each other tightly. 

"I missed you so much!" Lilac exclaimed. 

"Same!" Moon replied.

One of Lilac's bodyguards' stepped forward.

"Watch it Beefcake," Lilac told the guard. "She's my friend."

Lilac saw a limo. 

"Is that Tortoise?" Lilac asked.

"I think so," Moon replied. 

Turtle's POV

When Turtle arrived, he saw a lilac haired girl and a black haired girl talking to each other.

Probably Lilac and Moon, Turtle thought. He realized what he'd just thought and immediately got excited. LILAC AND MOON!! I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN FOREVER!

He ran over to them, completely oblivious of the rainbow haired girl watching him. 

"Tortoise!" the two girls hugged him.

"I missed you guys so much," Turtle said. "And Lilac, when did you get back?"

"This morning," she replied.

"Who're they?" Turtle said nodding towards Lilac's bodyguards. "And what happened to John-o and Pattie?"

"oh, my mom reassigned them. now we have Beefcake on my left, Muscle is on my right, Baldy is behind Beefcake, and Punching Bag is behind Muscle," Lilac said. "How about you two?" She pointed to her friends bodyguards.

"Hurricane on my left, Hammerhead on my right, Sharktooth behind hurricane, and Razorbill behind hammerhead," Turtle said. 

"Boring. Give them fun names. Like mine," Lilac told him. 

"Anyway, BlackShade on my right, BlackScale on my left, BlackFlight behind BlackShade, and BlackBreaker behind BlackScale," Moon said.

"Also boring names," Lilac noted. She turned to her own guards. "You every heard of personal space?"

Her guards nodded.

"Well you guys are invading mine. Move," Lilac said. (A/N: why did I make Lilac such a brat?)

"We better get going," Moon said. 

"yeah. I hope we have classes together," Turtle agreed.

"Come on, let's go get our schedules," Lilac said as they headed to the office.

---

word count: 352