Moon

Moon's POV

Moon looked in the mirror, deciding if her outfits was okay for the first day of school. 

"Honey! Your limo leaves in ten minutes!" her mom, SecretKeeper called from the first floor.

SecretKeeper was a famous actress, model, singer, dancer, and CEO of the fashion industry, Fabulous Fashion; which makes, makeup, outfits, and much much more.

Moon got into modeling, and singing. Which made her pretty famous as well.

The two lived in a five-story mansion, with a bunch of servants, maids, butlers, chefs. They also had five limos, ten helicopters, three private jets, and four yachts. (A/N: i'm editing this like 3 years later and why was i so specific on how many of each thing she had?)

Moon quickly combed her dark purple hair and ran downstairs. She wore a dark blue, off shoulder shirt; dark blue jeans; and dark blue flats.

The chef had prepared for her a simple breakfast of sourdough toast. (A/N: tastes so good w/ a little bit of butter) Moon sat down at the island, nibbling on her toast as she imagined the day ahead.

"Moon!! We have to leave," SecretKeeper said, coming out of her room in a skin-tight black dress and insanely high heels.

"Fine by me," Moon said with her mouth full.

Her mom was waiting for her in the limo. How she moved so fast with heels is a mystery. As they drove away, Moon looked out the window, excited to see her friends again.

--------

Sorry for the short chapter!!! I couldn't think of anything!!

edit 6/28/23: I tried to elaborate a little bit. it's still really short tho

word count: 263