Hospital

Lilac's POV

*time skip, three days.  lilac has already become conscious again, but is just asleep* 

Lilac blinked.

She remembered falling asleep in this room.

Ow, Lilac thought. 

She quickly scanned the room. 

Where am i? She thought

"Ah, Lilac, you're awake. Did you have a nice two hours of sleep?" A man's voice said from next to her. He stepped in front of the foot of her bed.

He had blonde hair, and wore doctor clothes. 

"I'm Dr. Smolder," the man said. "I'll go grab your friends and family"

----------------------Moon's POV-----------------------

Moon sat closest to the door of Lilac's hospital room, crying her eyes out. 

The boy with blonde hair and tan skin sat next to her. 

Qibli, I think, Moon thought

"You ok?" He asked.

"I guess," Moon answered. "You're Qibli, right?"

"Right," He said.

The door of Lilac's room opened. Out came a man that looked sorta like Qibli. 

Moon, Turtle, Anemone, Tsunami, Fatespeaker, Glory, and Bluebell Color, Lilac's mom, jumped to their feet. 

"I'm Doctor Smolder, if you don't remember," the man said.

"Get on with it," Glory growled.

"Be nice," Sunny whispered.

"It's fine," Dr. Smolder reassured Sunny.

"Lilac's awake. You all can come and see her," he told them. 

The people already on their feet pushed to get to the door.

---------------------------Turtle's POV----------------------------------

Turtle, Moon, Glory, and Bluebell were the first ones in the room. Eventually everyone else came in.

"I would like you all to meet someone," Dr. smolder said.

He went outside for a few seconds and walked back in with a girl.

The girl had turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, turquoise t-shirt, and turquoise denim shorts.

"Ms. Color?" the girl said.

"That would be me, yes," Bluebell answered.

"your daughter has to quit gymnastics," she said. Bluebell shrugged. "And modeling."

"What?!" Everyone in the room screamed.

"who exactly are you?" Bluebell said.

"I don't think I've said. I'm Sea, and I'm going to be Lilac's medical aide," the turquoise girl said.

"Medical aide?!? My daughter doesn't need a medical aide!!" Bluebell said.

"Actually, Ms. Color. She does," Sea said.

Sveryone looked at her.

Sea took a deep breath.

"Her asthma has worsened. All the bones in your daughters arms and legs are shattered. Her spine is damaged and she has quite a bit of nerve damage. She is completely deaf in her left ear, she is half blind in both eyes, and is half mute. She is also paralyzed in her left leg and right arm. We think this paralysis is temporary, but we have to wait to find out," Sea told everyone.

"wow," Turtle said. That was a lot, but at least she'd survived.

"She can start going to school in about one  or two weeks," Dr. Smolder said.

"Yay," Moon said half-heartedly. Turtle understood how she felt. School was going to suck without Lilac, and even when she was back, would it really be the same?

"Well, she needs to rest," Dr. Smolder said. 

Everyone got up and left the room, said their good-byes to each other and drove home. Everyone was devastated to hear how badly injured Lilac was, and Turtle hoped it didn't change her too much.

----

edit: i injured her so badly, it's a miracle that she's alive.

word count: 542