(He is so damn handsome. Someone come get me. 🥺😭)

I knew she was everything I ever wanted.

"It's not a mistake. All of this is completely stupid. You should have been there to see the words he spat at her. The poor girl..." Jin slowed down when Tae placed his hand on his leg.

"I know Jin. I can't keep her with me when I can't do anything for he.."

"Oh shut up. Don't talk as if you are dying of cancer. You have been put out of action for a year, just a year. A year would pass by in the blink of your eyes. What you did was absolutely unnecessary." Yoongi said, slightly angry.

I knew he liked her. He saw her as a good friend.

I just sat there, unable to justify my actions. They just kept piling their woes one over the other, making me drown in misery.

"I had seen you really happy in quite a long time Jimin. I really didn't except any of this to happen." Hobi said, woefully.

Me too Hobi. Had none of this happened, we would have had a happy ending.

"You know, the least you could have done was send her away on good terms. Your method was so rotten that I had try so hard to keep myself from hitting you." Tae said, really angry.

Tae was the person who took this really seriously. He really didn't take my decision well. Well, none of them did but he absolutely hated it. He even refused to come see me. This was the first time he was back after that dreadful night.

"She was such an innocent girl. You said words to her that she would never had heard in her life. Do you realize to which extent you have hurt her? You were her first love and you scarred her by traumatizing her forever... "

"What?" Kook interrupted Tae with wide eyes. Everyone looked at each other surprised.

"Wow. The poor soul." Jin sighed, placing his face in his hands.

Yoongi stood up and walked away, facing away from me.

"And to think that we tried to get you back together by talking to her...."

"Namjoon!" Hobi stopped him.

Now that was a surprise to me. They met her, for me?

"You met with her?" I asked Joon, who nodded in response. "H.... How was she?"

"You think you deserve to know that? How do you think she is? Dead on the inside obviously. I've never seen her so dispirited in the one year that I knew her. No Kook, don't stop me. He needs to know what he's put her through." Tae shook Jungkook away, who tried to stop him.
"She is grieving. So bad, that it hurts to see her. I couldn't even look her in the face after what you did. I felt guilty for your mistake. She asked us all to stop coming to her and leave her alone. If you feel even a single morsel of remorse, you would go back to her."

My heart was being torn into shreds with every word he said. I wanted nothing more than to fall into her arms, so bad. I shook myself out of it. I wouldn't hold her back again. Ever.

 Ever