Chapter 59: Doctor Jones

September 19th
The Day Of The Doctors Appointment

Penny-

Michael cuddled close to my body. His arms wrapped around me, one of his hands playing with my hair. His head laid on my chest. Today was the first doctors appointment. I wasn't sure exactly what information the doctor would be giving us but I was excited.

"Michael..." I rubbed his back. He squirmed and balled himself up. His knees curled up next to my legs. "Michael." I rocked his body slightly. I just gripped my hair tighter. "Michael wake up!" I yelped and tried to slide from his grip but it was too strong and he just pulled me back to him. "Michael come on. I know you're hearing me." I scratched his muscular back. I heard him snicker into my chest. His breath felt against my bare breast. "We have a doctors appointment to prepare for." My fingers pulled at a few of his curls. He slowly looked up to me, a small smile placed across his face. "Hi-" He kissed me. He moved in between my legs. The wet sounds of our lips taking hold of the room. He had to have been feeling better. His warm lips moved down my neck, chest, and paused at my stomach.

"Hi baby." He then kissed all around my tummy. His eyes looked up to mine as he moved lower, going under the covers. His fingers pulled at my panties, his lips kissing my inner thighs. My breath quickened when I felt his lips inch closer to my intimacy before he popped back up, out from under the covers. "We have a big day today. We should get dressed." My mouth dropped. He giggled and pulled me to sit. His eyes looking me up and down.

I shook my head "You are so bad." He pulled me flush to his body. His arms wrapping completely around my torso. Our lips connecting again, his fingers pulling at my hair. "Let's get ready for the day. Shall we?" I hopped out of the bed.

"Can you stay with me tonight again?" He asked while I put on some clothes.

"Depends on what your doctor says. I know they want you to try to sleep on your own." I looked at him, slouching while sitting on the edge of the bed in pajamas.

"But I'm never going to be sleeping by myself because I have you." He corrected me.

"What if I have a long trip and we have to be without each other for awhile?" I brush my hair.

"I can go a week without sleep." He walked towards his dresser to get dressed as well.

"I will ask your doctor if I can stay again tonight." A pleasant smile rested on his face. I gave into him so easily. But how could I resist?

I finished getting ready and sat on the couch waiting for Michael. He was putting on his makeup in the bathroom. Bill sat next to me on the couch, we listened to the classical music that played.

Eventually he came out, putting on a black silk mask and fedora. "Ready?" Bill snapped his fingers. Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the couch.

"Yup!"

Michael and I had hired a doctor. She was to fly to London and we would meet her at a hospital here for we couldn't leave London due to Michaels recovery.

I sat on the leather chair in the small white room. Michael sat in a wooden chair off to the side. He hummed and snapped his fingers while we waited for her to enter the room.

We heard heels clicking down the hallway followed by a beautiful tall black woman entering the room. She had big hair and a beautiful bright smile. I could tell I was going to like her. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. It's great to finally meet you two in person." She shook our hands and sat in a rolling chair, facing me.

"Hello Dr. Jones." Michael and I both greeted her.

"So I want to start off by saying congratulations!" She smiled brightly, Michael giggled and stared at me while I kicked my feet.