Chapter 53: Honeymoon

WARNING: This chapter is long asf and has sexual content. If that makes you uncomfortable then proceed with caution!!

December 1992

My hairstylist makes final adjustments as it's time for the show to start. I had invited Michael and Jordan to a fashion show I was in. This show was for Chanel. My look was a pink blazer and skirt along with a sparkly undershirt.

(Penny doesn't look like this but this is just a reference for the outfit)

I was to walk after Naomi Campbell, who I had known a bit longer than Michael. The public thought I hated her for the fact she was in Michaels music video but that was only a rumor. I understood Michael wanted a black woman to be in the short film and I wasn't mad at all. Michael had told me that she had tried to seduce him at an after party for the short film, but I didn't put that against her.

Naomi began walking and I shortly after her. I looked towards the front of the catwalk. Nothing really went through my head while I was walking for I had gotten so used to walking. Making sure my hair was bounces, crossing my feet a little bit, and swaying my hips. Claps were heard along with the snapping of cameras taking photos. I made my way to the front of the catwalk and posed, looking off into the distance. As usual I turned back around and made my way backstage. I only had one look in this event for I had a flight to my honeymoon right after.

Eventually the show was over and I headed out the back to meet Michael and Jordie in the black car.

"Hi guys!" I said while stepping into the car.

"Penny that was brilliant! You looked stunning." Michael reached his hand out towards me, helping me in my seat.

"Thank you Stinky. Did you enjoy the show Jordie?" I snuggled into my sweatshirt, messing with my hair.

"Oh yeah. Lots of pretty girls." He nodded and looked back out the window.

"Did you see us? We were in the front row." Michael asked.

"No I didn't. I try not to look into the audience." I chuckled slightly.

Michael nodded and gripped my hand. We headed off to the airport.

"Bye Applehead!" Jordan hugged Michael goodbye.

"Bye Jordie. I will talk to you soon okay?" Michael rubbed his back before Jordie walked towards his mother who was waiting by one of the gates. We ventured off into our private plane.

We settled down in our seats, I was nearest to the aisle. "Applehead? Isn't that what I called you when we were like 18?" I chewed on some peanuts.

"Yeah, he needed a nickname for me." Michael shrugged while looking out the window. His fedora covered his messy hair, a black mask over his porcelain looking face.

"You got a cold or something?" I tugged on one of the strings hanging from the silk mask.

His chest raised and lowered as he chuckled "Shut up" He said in a silly voice before pinching my nose.