Chapter 41: Bathtub

One Month Later

Penny-

I sat with Bubbles on my lap, waiting for Michael. "You almost ready?" He was always running a bit slow but somehow we managed to be on time.

"Almost..." He walked down the hallway, his heeled shoes clicking and tapping against the wood floor. He adjusted his fedora "Okay, I'm ready." He stood there looking as cute as ever.

"Alright let's get going." Our bags were already in the car as we walked out of the house. "Bye Bubbles."

"See ya later Bubbles." Michael said as one of the zookeepers took Bubbles back to the monkey habitat. "We are staying at a real nice hotel I made sure of it. We got the whole top floor."

"The whole floor?" My eyes widened as I settled down into the backseat.

"Along with some of the kids in the shoot. They won't be staying as long as us. So for 6 days we will be at a nice hotel, just us." He winked as I blushed a bit.

"Yeah I'm sure you like the idea of that." I bit my lip and fake moaned, he smirked.

"You're so dirty." His fingers pinched my chin.

———- LA Reid Photoshoot

I sat watching Michael pose on car, his sneakers making his feet look bigger than normal.

"Hi! You must be Penny!" A little girl waltzed up to me, her hair curly, her face slightly resembling the Jackson family.

"You must be Michaels niece. Brandy is it?" I shook her small hand.

"Yup that's me!" She posed for me making me giggle. "You're awfully pretty. Michael told me you're a model. I've seen you in the magazines too." Her small head looked up to me.

"Oh yeah I am. Do you like looking at magazines?"

"Oh I love reading magazines. My mama says they're too grown up but I love looking at the clothes."

"I love the clothes too." We talked for a bit before it was time for just the kids to get some pictures.

"Stinky! Who's that boy you were talking to?" I pointed to a little brown hair boy.

"That's Wade. He's gonna stay at Neverland for awhile." We watched the kids posing in front of the camera.

"But Michael you're gonna be all around the country this year. You got a lot of stuff going on you're just gonna let them be at Neverland alone?" I questioned.

"Yeah..." He looked at me "His mom doesn't have anywhere to stay so I am letting them stay with us. It's gonna be fun! We are gonna have sleepovers with them and watch a bunch of movies. It'll be a good time." He explained, but I was a bit confused. For we hadn't met them before and I was nervous they would take advantage of him since people usually did. At least I was sure the mother was, I hadn't met her but something felt a bit off. I didn't like the idea of random people staying at Neverland especially when we weren't there.

"Okay..." I squeaked.

Michael stares at me and furrowed his eyebrows "Relax Turd. It's gonna be okay." He said reassuringly before Karen Faye was back attacking his face with a makeup sponge. She really couldn't leave us alone for two seconds? Michael squeezes my hand before going back in front of the camera.

"Michael can you put Brandy on your lap?" The photographer asked, Michael picked Brandy up and they sat together smiling. Every time I saw him with kids my heart fluttered.

After the shoot Michael laid on the clean white bed in the hotel room. He still had layers of makeup on and his hair was filled with different products. "Michael can I run you a bath or something?"