Chapter 44: Wedding

February 1991

Over the time that has passed Michael and Penny's relationship continued to thrive. The Robson's were asked to leave Neverland which left Michael feeling lonely until he met Macaulay Culkin. Michael was working on his next album that was sure to be very popular. Penny's career continued to thrive as she did more fashion shows than she regularly did. They had become the couple everyone knew and most people loved. Of course there were speculations but the fans understood what it was really about.

Penny-

In 10 hours Liz was getting married. Michael and I were going to see her dress in her room. "Michael be quiet it's still early!" I scolded him for giggling as it was 2 am and I was exhausted.

He grabbed the door knob and opened the door. "Liz?" He whispered but she wasn't in the room. Was she staying with her fiancé the night before the wedding? The lights were turned off so I reached for the switch "Stop!" He whisper screamed and grabbed my hand. I looked up at the bed to see her rustling in the bed, she was asleep! "Come on!" Michael pulls my arm as I tried so hard not to burst out laughing. He reached for the bag that held the dress inside. He slowly unzipped it.

"It's not till tomorrow..." Liz whispered in her sleep making both Michael and I jump. My hand flew to his face to quiet his growing cackles.

"Shut up!" I mouthed before releasing my hand. Michael looked at me with a straight face, our mouths trying so hard not to release any laughs. Tears began to stream down my face as we stared at each other for I was trying so hard not to laugh and I could see Michaels face start to get red.

"Oh my god! You're crying!" He covered his  mouth and bent over quietly wheezing.

"Stop!" I whined and began to giggle trying to find my way out of the room. Michael crawled towards me on his hands and knees, his neck veins popping out from holding in his cackles.

I grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open. I heard a pound "Ouch!" Michael squeaked and I realized I had hit him with the door, he crawled around the corner, his face wet with tears and a smirk on his face.

"Oh god!" I pulled him out of the room and shut the door. We ran back towards our room finally able to release our laughter. "I'm literally peeing myself!" I bent over with my hands over my crotch.

"AH!" Michael yelped and pushed his face into the pillows to quiet his laughs.

"Oh my god I'm gonna pee!" I had to run to the bathroom before I pissed myself.

"Did you hear her talking?!" Michael yelled through the bathroom door.

"Yes! Did I hit you with the door?!" I yelled back as I washed my hands.

"Yes!" He yelped before starting to laugh again. His laughter giving me the most happy feeling inside for it could cure me of any sadness. He sighed while I walked towards the bed, falling face first, trying to relax my lungs.

"We need to sleep or else we will look hideous in the morning." Michael said and jumped under the covers.

"Night smelly fart face..." I whisper and started to wheeze again.

"Shut up!" Michael hit me in the face with a pillow.

"Dang!!" I yelled and hid under the covers.

"Night." He abruptly said before fake snoring with his head under his pillows.

———- The Wedding

Michael walked down the isle, holding Elizabeth's arm. Liz was glowing but Michael was sparkling. He had a nice smile on his face as he watched his best friend get married to the love of her life.

"Turd!" He whispered and pulled me away from the reception. "Let's walk." I grabbed his hand, beginning to walk on a path away from the wedding.

"You look great today Michael." I look at his stunning face. His jacket black and sparkly.

"Thank you..." He blushed a bit. "I have a question for you." The breeze was felt through my hair, the willow trees drifting.

"Okay, spit." We sat on a bench under a tree.

"If I asked you to marry me what would you say?" He held onto my hand and I grew a bit shocked but my heart fluttered.

"Are you asking me now?" The sun beginning to go down, shining a beautiful glow onto his soft face.

"No, just if I asked you one day what would you say?" He stares ahead, growing a bit nervous.

"I think I would say... yes." I looked at his profile.

A huge smile grew on his face. "Really?"

"Yeah, but you're not asking me today. You have to surprise me." I squeezed his gloved hand.

"Okay." He whispered before kissing my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you." I sat up and stared down at his ethereal self. "Let's get back to the reception. Liz is about to throw the bouquet."

"3! 2! 1!" We all yelled before Liz threw the flowers behind her, the light pink roses drifted towards me and landed directly in my hands. My eyes grew wide as I turned around to see Michael smiling brightly through the window of the house. "Penny!" Liz yelled and hugged me but all I could think about was how I could really marry this man. And I hadn't even realized how lucky I am to have him. He could really be my husband one day.

His smile gleaming through the window, I could barely see him through the window for the glare covered him. I opened the door to toss the bouquet into his arms. "What a coincidence." He hummed.

I snorted and hugged him tight. "Thank you for everything Michael. You really saved me."

"What are you talking 'bout?" He kissed my ear.

"From my lonely life when I first moved to LA. You gave me everything. You gave me the ability to be so happy everyday. And you saved me from an awful relationship." I spoke while still hugging him.

"I didn't mean too."

"That's why I love you. Because that's just you! You just help people, you love everybody. But somehow, with all this love that surrounds you, you still show me the most." His hands made circles around my back. He stayed silent, his breath slow.

He giggled. "I was so lonely Penny. Oh god I was so lonely. And then you came, and then you left, and then I was miserable, and then you came back again. And now everything is perfect." He said as I pulled away to look at his face.

"Well it's easy to float back to you when you're you." My hands travelled up and down his chest. His eyes drifted closed and he hummed for he loved when I rubbed his chest and belly like a dog, it relaxes him. He opened his eyes and held me in his arms, giving me the most heartfelt kiss I had ever felt.

I could be Penny Jackson one day.