Chapter 43: Uncomfortable

sorry for the short chapters lately! they will get longer but i didn't want to write long ass chapters with the robsons in them. cuz 🤮. okay enjoy!!

A Few Days Later

Michael-

"Bye Turd! Take pretty pictures." I pecked her lips before she left to go to a shoot. She was also preparing for a show she had coming up for Azzedine Alaïa. It would be her first show in awhile but I could tell she was very excited to get back on the runway. "So what are we gonna do today?"

"Let's watch movies all day long!" Wade yelled while dancing around. Joy walked over to me and grabbed my hand firmly, I swiftly pulled my hand away and looked at her confused. She had been awfully touchy lately.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I asked the cook to make us some junk food so we could pig out all night. We picked some movies and began watching, although most of the time we threw popcorn at each other and had pillow fights.

"Applehead I'm tired..." Wade whined and pushed his head into one of his pillows.

"Yeah I'm exhausted." Chantal yawned.

"You can sleep. Go ahead." I grabbed them a blanket and turned off the lights. Their tired bodies laying on the bed. I could only imagine that one day it would be my children that I would be tucking in for the night, hopefully along with Penny.

I slid down the hallway to see Joy drinking white wine on the couch, reading a book. "Hey Joy." I sat on the couch with her.

"Michael." She greeted me and sat her book on the table.

"They wanted to sleep so I just left them in there." I shrugged and smiled a bit, Joys eyes looking intense.

"Oh that's fine. What'd you guys watch?" She moved closer to me.

"Ohhh Peter Pan, The Land Before Time, and Back To The Future." I crossed my arms and sat my tired feet on the coffee table.

"That's nice." Her hand grazed towards my leg, I shrunk a bit into the couch. Why was she constantly touching me? "You know Michael, the kids really like you."

I smiled and nodded "That's nice, I really enjo-"

"And" she interrupted me, her hand rubbing my thigh making me uncomfortable "I really like you too."

My eyes widened and that's when I realized what she was wearing. A night gown made with lace and silk, it was short and rather revealing. It looked like something Penny would wear before we got intimate. I turned my head away from her and rubbed my hands together nervously. "That's really sweet Joy, I like you too... as a friend of course." I reassured her, hoping she would leave me alone.

"Oh that's a shame, I was hoping we could be something a bit more..." her hand towards my inner thigh and I tried to move away from her.

"J-Joy I love Penny and we are in a relationship and-" I tried make her move away, she turned towards me and tried to rub her hand on my crotch but I shot up off of the couch. "Okay!" I yelped a bit and heard the front door open, I just stared into the hallway as I saw Penny's beautiful self light up as she saw me. But her face quickly dropped when she saw Joy and how my face was ridden with anxiety. "Penny..." I walked towards her. Her arms opened so I could squeeze her thin body tight. Her smell of lavender calming my mind. "Joy you can stay in my room tonight Penny and I will be in the guest house." I told her whilst staring at Penny, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back out of the house.

"What the hell just happened Michael? It's cold out he-"

"Joy just tried to seduce me and-"

I was interrupted by Penny's laughter which I had to admit made my night a little bit less stressful. "Seduce! Oh my lord. I knew she would make a move sometime but she really just went for that!" She cackled as we walked towards the guest house. She had me giggling too, Penny always knew how to make me feel better. "What'd she do?"

"She was telling me how she liked me, and then she moved her hand over my crotch and I just about threw up!" I could feel Penny tense a bit when I told her what happened.

She grew more serious as I unlocked the guest house door. "She touched you..."

"Well I didn't let it get far but-"

"That bitch. She's leaving tomorrow and taking her kids with her." She angrily stated and sat on the bed.

"The kids too? B-but Wades my friend." I knew why Penny was mad but I didn't have many friends and Wade was nice to me and liked to have fun.

"We will find you friends who are either celebrities and know how to act around you or who don't have a damn clue who you are."

"B-but adults don't understand me. They'll think I'm weird." I sat on the bed next to her. Her hair was loose and curly, her makeup free face glowed with the light of the lamp.

"I get that. We will find you someone Michael. We will. Someone who really understands you."

At that moment I realized what Penny does for me. This whole time she was helping me but didn't she need a friend too? "Turd what about you? Are you lonely?

"I have friends. You and Megan are all I need. And I have other friends in the business. I'd just rather spend time with you." She smiles and I could tell she was being genuine which put my worries to rest. "But the Robson's can't be here anymore. I'm worried Joy will use you just like everyone else does." She began taking her clothes off for we didn't think to grab pajamas, before slipping under the covers.

"I understand. Thank you for looking out for me. I love you." I stared at her silhouette, the covers folding around her curves. She laid in just a grey t-shirt and panties as I cuddled close to her in my boxers, feeling so comfortable around her now.

"I love you too Stinky." She hummed before falling asleep in my arms.