Chapter 12: Taking Things Slow

Penny-

My breathing began to pick up as he sat on the bed beside me. I was laying on top of the covers and he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

"I have something to ask you." He said shyly.

"Yes Michael?"

He took a deep breath and stared at the floor. I sat up on the bed and looked into his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you will always be my friend no matter what happens." He asked.

"Michael of course I will always be your friend."

As his large hand grabbed hold of mine he adjusted himself to be facing me. "Will you be my girl Penny?"

I felt a huge smile creeping on my face as I squeezed his hands. Finally! He finally asked me the question I've been waiting for. And he was this nervous? Did he think I would say no?

"Of course Michael!" I flung myself onto him and gave him a tight hug.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to ask you that." He backed up and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Michael-

Whilst looking into her deep creamy eyes I pressed my lips against hers gently. As she moaned into my mouth I knew I wanted her tonight. But I wasn't sure if I was ready.

Her fingers crept up to the top of my towel and she tugged a bit. My hands slipped underneath her pajama shirt and traced underneath her left breast.

"Oh Michael. How did I get so lucky?" She spoke as I adjusted myself to lay in between her legs.

We continued kissing. It wasn't a needy kiss but more of a pleasant kiss. We felt safe with each other and wanted to express our feelings towards one another.

The heat in the room became very noticeable. My fingers began to tug on the top of her pajama pants until I was able to slip them down to her feet. From there she kicked them off of her ankles. The stiffness grew in my crotch and it was extremely difficult to manage.

Penny-

Here was Michael Jackson laying on top of me. I'm wearing panties and a t shirt, he is wearing a flimsy towel which I hope to get rid of here soon. I couldn't wait to see underneath that towel.

His hot lips moved their way down to my jaw and my neck leaving small marks of affection along my throat. I continued to play with Michaels towel. "Can I?" I asked quietly.

He nodded into my neck and I fully removed his towel. My mouth dropped as I looked down. "Oh my lord." I spoke. He was very large and clearly aroused.

In response to my amazement he began to pull my t shirt above my head. His eyes landing upon my breasts. To my enjoyment I heard him groan underneath his breath.

He continued kissing onto my chest and I felt his fingers massage my panties. "Oh my gosh" I mumbled under my moans.

I felt Michael tense and slow down. He looked me in the eyes and stopped abruptly. "Michael. What's wrong?" Was he crying?

"Michael?" I sounded more alarmed than anticipated.

"Penny I can't." I watched him as he got up off of me and into the bathroom. I must say he had a real cute butt, but that was not what I should've been focusing on.

I slipped my T-shirt back on and grabbed a pair of his underwear. I slowly walked towards the bathroom door and knocked. "Michael. Are you okay?"

I heard sniffling from outside the door. I pressed my hand on the handle to open a small crack. I slipped my hand inside that was holding his underwear. "We don't have to do it Michael it's okay. It's okay if you're not ready. It's probably best we take it slow too."

I felt him grab the underwear from my hands. After a moment he opened the door. His precious tear stained face made me frown. "I'm so sorry Penny." He gave me a hug.

"Come on let's go to bed. We can talk if you'd like."

"Okay." He said, I could hear how stuffed up he was. Poor baby was so disappointed in himself.

We both slipped under the covers and I reached over to the side table to flick off the lights. When we got settled into bed I felt his arms wrap around my stomach as he cuddled me from behind. I felt his warm breath against my neck as he began to calm down.

"Penny I'm so sorry. I love the thought of making love to you but I'm just not ready. I thought I was but I'm scared. I can't do it yet. I can't make myself do it."

I furrowed my eyebrows at what he was saying. "Michael, really it's okay I promise you. You shouldn't have to make yourself have sex with me you should want to do it. It's okay that you're not ready. It had been two minutes since you asked me to be your girl. We are definitely rushing things and it's okay to take it slow. I completely understand and you shouldn't feel ashamed." I assured him.

As I felt his smile into my neck I couldn't help but feel a way I had never felt before. Like I wanted to take care of him for the rest of my life. I wanted to protect him through everything. I wanted to always be there for him. I trusted him with everything and I couldn't even think of a day where we separate.

Was I in love with him?