Change the Past to the Present.

Sometimes I feel like I'm invisible, like I only exist in solitude.

My whole life I've been trying to find peace, and my true goal on why I'm still living.

I still yearn to preserve my soul and put it in the right direction

The only thing I want is to be accepted

I want to be respected

So I can change the past that I have been regretting
       Written by Tatiana Walton

September 29,2014 - Monday

It was Monday, the day that I had to go back to reality. I wasn't ready for my fantasy to be over, but I knew that I had to go back to the real world. With that, I mightiest well have fun while it still lasted. Knowing me I got ready for school only to put on my black and gold Tupac shirt with him wearing a black bandana and him holding up the middle finger on both hands. And I put on some acid washed gold and blue jeans, and some red lipstick, and my gold Rolex watch. And I put on my gold earrings and my gold and white Air Force ones.  I left with everything I needed and went to school.

I made there just in time, only to see that there were pictures of me all over the school, with me, Daniel, and Brandon. Saying I was a hoe, and that I was probably fucking both of them, this is why I stayed away from them, to protect them, now I'm about to lose my only friends. As soon as everyone saw my face I just went to my locker and grabbed everything I needed I wasn't about to just be a bitch and cry, I'm done crying. I just went on with my day.

I've been avoiding Brandon and Daniel all day. And the day was just getting started it was almost lunchtime and I was listening to my headphones the rest of the period. Soon after the bell rung and I grabbed my things and left. I was about to just no go in the cafeteria, but I needed to but some things. I was walking in only to see that Daniel and Brandon were waiting for me, I tried to run but Daniel grabbed me and pulled me into the studio.

"Bruhh, what's going on with you? I understand what happened, but it's nothing to just run away and hide from us all day." Daniel said, holding my hand.

"Yeah Bruhh, you was avoiding us all day. Don't let whoever did it get you down. You deserve to be happy. We care to much about you to let that tear us apart." Brandon said hugging me.

"Thanks. I thought you guys were gonna cut me off, I mean about what was up there." I said honestly. I thought they were since what was said.

I was shocked, I thought that they were going to cut me off, and hurt me like everyone else. I was surprised that they chose to stay, after all the bullshit that I cause people, and drama I cause, they chose to stay. I didn't want them to end up like the others.

It was only a fall day, I was walking home. Keep in mind I'm only 13. I just walked into the house to see my brother home before me, he was in his room having sex with Kayla. See they have always had a thing for eachother.

All I could hear were moans and groans coming from the room. I started to walk in and put them on a expose page but I wasn't that low. I should have since just recently they're clique had just bullied me only a week before they were beating me up and afterwards they would point a gun to my head and say if I snitch I'll be in a terrible place.

I remembered that my friend India was coming over so I had to make it the best way I could. She walked in giving me a hug, and we were going upstairs. We were in my room talking and laughing, then it wasn't until my brothers friends came home and had to mess it up. They were actually getting drunk and smoking anything they could find.

India wanted to go down there and I tried to stop her but it was to late they got her, Ray and her were kissing and smoking and drinking while I tried to get her out that when it broke out, they said she had some money that was theirs.

"Where's my money ?" Princeton asked her with a rude tone. He grabbed her and punched her in the face.

"I don't have any money, what are you talking about? Let me go." She said screaming that's when I came in with a gun I had stolen from my brothers room.

"Let her go" by that time they were beating her to death. I held the gun to my brothers head making them stop but I came to late she was unconscious and bleeding badly. I head it up right after watching them do it to me I knew what I had to do. I ended up shooting Prince in the arm. Everyone was shocked with what I did. They were taking care of Prince that have me enough time to save her and get her to the hospital. I made it outside down the street but they ended up shooting her I tried to save her but they then put the gun to my head and said if I do it again I'll be next. And I never knew what happened after that. Those are one of the says that I regret.

This only one of many things that happened.

I awaken from my thoughts only to see that I was over Daniel's house and we fell asleep. I have been having a great time with then. I just can't bare to lose them.  But sometimes I said maybe I should stop trying. I was having the best time after we woke up. We were talking and laughing I ended up coming home again with a smile on my face.

I think I'm slowly going to never peace.

How was it? Surprised I updated huh? I'll try to update tomorrow. Y'all happy I know. Lol but tell me what's up. Y'all know the deal lol.
     Love your favorite writer, Tatiana.