Something Legendary

Finally I was home, I didn't talk to anyone once I gotten through the door, and I honestly didn't care. It's not like they gave a damn about me anyway. So I just went up to my room and listened to music the song that was making me really think. I started thinking about love, and how it doesn't exist. It hurt to know that even my family doesn't. I just chilled in my room for a minute until I had to go downstairs to get a snack, I just walked down the steps with my headphones blasting through my ears and not paying attention to anyone in the living room. Considering that all of my brothers friends were in there I just walked through the living room quietly and with a straight face, not paying them once ounce of my attention because they aren't worth it. I went in the kitchen to just to get something and yet I felt eyes on me the whole time. Usually I would actually turn around just to see who it is, but right now I didn't care, so I grabbed what I wanted and walked up the stairs back to my room quietly that way they can talk shit in peace.

Once I gotten back into my room I saw my brother waiting for me, which is funny because he never came in my room since we moved here and we really never say a word to eachother anymore.

"What do you want?" I asked in quite rudely.

"Truensy what's up with you and Kayla?" He asked quite calmly but at the same time in an angry tone.

"I said what I had to say, apparently that made her mad, but I'm still looking for all the fucks I give" I said still in the same tone.

"Why? She's your bestfriend? " He asked

"Because I am done with her, she just here because y'all are together, and y'all have been for 6 almost 7 months now. She doesn't say nothing to me anymore, so it took some time to realize that she was a true friend, but now she switched up on me, and it's about time I said what I had to say" I said proudly yet angry at the same time.

That's when Roc became silent, I knew he was trying to hide his relationship with Kayla for months, but everyone knew except mom and I because my mom always felt some type of way about Kayla since day one. See the only way I found out was by him being stupid, everytime she came over they had the same look at each other, she would leave the room.and be with him for 30 minutes or more, they made it obvious.

That's when he left my room, silently. And I could finally go back to the music blasting through my ears. The song that was playing was Speaker Knockerz- Lonely. It reminded me of how I came up from the bottom and I'm going to make it on my own, the only reason I have most of my stuff is because I have a job online that pays me $600 a week. But I help my mom with the bills without her knowing it, even though she thinks that it's my brother that does it. But I honestly didn't care at the moment, I just wanted to let the music make me go deaf.

It's just sad that all I want is love and affection, when I just get hurt and become heartless, and my mother still wonders till this day why I'm silent and always in solitude. She never understood me at all but my dad did, I was always close to him. It's funny I had to just move away from him and leave with my brother and you all the way across the country, just because you got a new job. She honestly could have left me with my dad, I know that he was hurt when I left him, because we were like best friends, and he was the only person I could trust. Soon after I got a text from Roshon saying "Open the door" so I got up and walked down the stairs and to the front door and only to open it and see Roshon standing there staring to me with his beautiful eyes. I let him in and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, once the door closed. That's when everyone was staring at us especially Prince. I could feel his eyes on me, they were burning my skull.

I just ignored them, and led Roshon up to my room.

"Nice Room" he said to ease the tension from the living room.

"Thanks, I payed for it" I said laughing

"Girl stop playing, how are you gonna afford this when you can't afford me?" He said sitting on my bed and laughing

"Boy one cent isn't much" I said laughing

"Girl you tripping, I'm worth a billion" he said popping his invisible collar.

"Since when?" I said laughing

"Since I was born, fuck you mean?" He said

"Boy I didn't know you then" I said laying back laughing

Soon after it became quiet and Roshon was sitting up and I was to.

"Come here" he said looking at me in the eye, considering I was on the end of the bed on my phone.

"Why?" I asked

"Because, I told you to" he said pulling my arm into him.

"Boy you don't run me" I said

"But I'm stronger, see you already a couple of inches away, girl you just don't know" I could tell he stopped himself from saying something but I couldn't put my finger on it. Meanwhile in the living room Princeton was actually quite fine, he was no longer worried about Truensy, he was worried about the bet that he made with his friends including her brother. He knew that he would hurt her, but at the same time he almost cared about her feelings, which was strange all these years of bullying that he did to her his head finally was on point.

"Prince" Prod asked.

"Yeah?" He said snapping out of his day dream.

"Why you so quiet? He asked that's when everyone got quiet to hear what he had to say. He just said something quick.

"I was thinking about what I was gonna to Tru on Prom Night" he said that strangely.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do?" Roc asked

"I guess I'm still thinking" he said that truthfully because he actually still was. He wanted it to think of something brilliant that will scar her for life, something legendary.

Even though he knew it was wrong the only thing he wanted was yo be accepted, you know? He already was by his friends. So who was it? Truensy that's who, it hurts him that she actually is moving on with someone, most likely better than him. But he had to realize that she's gone, but you really think he's letting her leave like that? Nah it's only a matter of time before they go back to normal. But now the only thing on his mind was how can this one big embarassment be legendary?

Hey everyone, how was it? Tell me what's up, I just wanted to say I love you all, thanks for the support. And sorry I haven't updated in a minute, but I will more but just not now I'll try though.

Love ,Your Favorite Writer Tatiana.

IG: _iTsTatianaaa

Twitter:TatianaBaby__