Wasn't Gonna Last Forever

I was hurt, my mother and father, kissing outside. I was bruised by my father, I thought he was happy without my mom, and I was hoping he was actually. I just want to be happy.

"This is how this works?" They turned around, only to see me with tears in my eyes.

"Look, I'm so sorry Truensy, but Trin was never your step sister, she's your blood, and I'm not even married, well to your mom I am, I'm so sorry that we lied to you and your brother for all these years. " he said trying to hold me and hug me.

"No, don't touch me. I hate you, I hate you both. But go ahead, and be married, and love one another, because I was broken with you, and without you, I don't need y'all. " By the time I was finished, my brother and sister were outside, with us while we were so called talking. Also I was fully crying. My father put a knife in my back and twisted it. I just can't believe that he was actually back with her. I knew my brother was happy, because he got his family back. I knew that they would be better off without me, it's not like they loved me anyway. I just left the scene, I went to my car and drove home, only to see that Prince and Kayla were having a make-out session. I just went to my room where I began packing everything that I had, well just clothes for a couple of says until I find an apartment to live in. I was tired of all the bullshit people caused over the years. It's just like how it's been, I never get a break. As I was listening to music I just broke down crying, until I hear the front door open I realized that was my parents and they called me downstairs. I walked down with my phone in my hand not paying them any attention.

"Truensy,we need to talk" I look up to see my dad and mom also my brother and sisters looking at me.

"About what? There's nothing to talk about. Y'all are gonna be happy without me, and want you too, I realized that true happiness doesn't exist to me. You know what I'm gonna fall back from all of you. Go ahead and let y'all be happy don't worry I'll be gone soon enough. So let Trinity be my replacement because like I said y'all are better off. I'll be gone for the next couple of days. Don't worry it's not like you cares anyway" I said now they were all hurt at what I said, but it was true. I was never loved in the first place so I'll just leave them be.

"Truensy Chanel August, how could you say something like that? We both have loved you and cared for you since you were born." My father said to me. He sounded hurt by what I said.

"Oh when you were gone and didn't help me, or how mom spoiled him and made my life a living hell for the past couple of years, or how my brother has pushed me around and hurt me for getting some type of affection from you. Roc congrats you have your parents back, hopefully you treat Trinity better than me, she deserves it. " I said with pure anger in my voice.

I had nothing left to say to them. I just left I packed everything I need for the next day and the next couple of days. I blasted my beats, and I just walked down stairs and out the door and into my car, I only had one person to run to and that was, Roshon. He was my bestfriend, and I'm learning to trust him. I drove to his house well apartment, he moved out his moms house a while ago, but I don't know why. Anywho, I just knocked on the door, and he opened it only to see that I was crying, and had been since after I left the restaurant. He let me in shutting the door behind me.

"Beautiful, what happen?" He asked holding me from behind.

"Family issues again" I said turning around to his face.

"Come on, talk to me" with that he pulled me onto his couch and he pulled me on his lap.

"It's just I found out a lot, and now my dad is back in my life, I have a long lost sister and no one loves me, and I just need someone to talk to I don't mean to bother you." I said crying.