I Can't Win!!!!!

Hey everyone, I love you guys so much,Thank you for reading and commenting and voting and best of all 2 girls have already asked me to be in the story just ask, but I already have the girls I need. But in the sequel I will do a cast call.

Thanx~ Tatiana

To The Story ...............

Truensy's Pov - I finally made it to the gym just in time before roll call Thank God!!! I came in queitly and I was fin to sit queitly until .......

"Hey, What took you so long? " she asked

I looked up and it was Lina so I made up some excuse. "Because I got umm, sidetracked" I said making the lie believeable. " Umm ok?? " she said questioning me.

"Truensy, is that you? " she said. I looked around only to see my bestfriend, Kayla. "Kayla?" I asked looking at her like I saw a ghost. "Yeah, its me in the flesh" she said walking up to them. "Omg!!! " I said happily hugging her tightly.

See Kayla was Truensy's Bestfriend but she hasn't seen her since the middle of 8th grade year when she moved . She was the only one person who stood up to Princeton for see she had 2 bestfriends but.......

"How are you?, its been so long " Kayla saidin shock when she saw Truensy again for the first time . "Good" she said knowing that was a lie. "And ikr, this is my friend Lina " she said introducing her nicely. "Oh, Hi its nice to meet you, wait you look like someone I've slapped" Kayla said sitting down looking at her. "

"Yeah that's my brother Prince, he always getting slapped" "Bless your soul"

Hey yeah its the end of the chapter this is just the first part of it oh an plz read my new story "To Alone For Love " plz I ned my readers on their

15 votes/Comments for more