Dreams and Reality

+-

Hey, before I start writing I wanna know if I can get some votes,comments, and feed back I would really appreciate it but if you don't ill understand but I'm probably delete it because I need this story to rise not fall I would really appreciate it thank u.......... YAY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!

KEEP THE PEACE- Tatiana

They wake up out of there trance in there minds to see them having a make out session, Man this make me wanna throw up just thinking about it.......... Until Ray said something Thank GOD! ''Man get a room with that I dont wanna get Diabetes from y'all running up my blood pressure from seeing this" He said. After that Prince and Angela STOPPED! and look at them stupid. Ray said "What its true, we don't wanna see this" Shut up, you just mad because, he has somebody and you dont. "Girl stop, get a life, damn" Roc said. Prod (Biting into a Burger, this boy always hungry, lol) Dang, yall...... "Im tryna say, someone is one our side" Angela said. " Girl stop, I'm on my boys side hear, Like I would agree with you, (Giving her a death glare) Girl, SWERVE! Prince!!, Angela said (Turns around and sees him laughing at her) Princeton!, "What its funny" ( Still laughing at her) .......

Prince's Pov- I wonder what Truensy's doing right now ..... Wiat why am I thinking about her I dont and never will like her...... she might be my best friends sister but I dont like her and I never will, so keep that out of your minds now!!

Roc's POV- I was still laughing, because she got swerved but it was interuputed by a phone call of my mom...... UHHHHHH

PHONE CONVO

ROC- Hello?

RM- Hey sweetie, can you please pick up sister from the studio?

ROC- Do I have to?

RM- Yes or your grounded, love you

ROC- Love you too, hanging up the phone

-END OF CONVO

ROC- Yall, I gotta go pick up Truensy from the studio yall coming or what?Sounding a little pissed off. 'We dont care' they said, "Alright, lets go"Three of them walking away to the exit....... Exept Prince

Prince- BYE BABE!! "Bye, I love you" Angela said hugging him goodbye.

Meanwhile with Truensy .......

Truensy - Pull up your pants just like him. Take out the trash just like him. Getting ya cash like him fast like him, girl you wanna act like he did I'm talkin bout(GCO)By answering the phone ," Hello?" I said with a little annoyance. "Truensy, I'm on my way to come an get you" Roc said. " But why can't mom come? " I said in angry yet unhappy tone because that means I have to be in the same car as them, Like I said I'm going to be a boss this year. "Because she asked me, is that a problem?" He said sounding angry. "Are they coming too? " I said Angry!! "Yes!!, why wouldn't we? " Prodigy said taking the phone from Roc. "Look, blondie get off the phone with ya wanna be Chris Brown, a**h, wait hol up he look better than you" I said.

Roc Pov - You actually think I'm going to stand up for her, well ..... I'm surely not....... you wanna know why??? let me tell you, just come closer.......... cause IDGAF. My thoughts were interupted by Ray saying "No Booty Judy". With that she said "Fuck Yall, bye" Hanging up the phone .

15 MIN. LATER............... Everyone is at home eating dinner , but Princeton stayed , oh lord

"'That was good, I'm stuffed" Prince said, patting his stomach laying back. "I know rite" Truensy said ( she had to say something) Next thing you know Prince starts looking at her with a scary death glare. (Its about to go DOWN!, LOL). "What take a picture it will last longer" Truensy shot at him. " Please, like I want a picture of you in my phone" he said. "Like anyone want you at all" she said. " She went an swerved on yo ahh" Roc said, butting in. 'Watch your mouth!" Roc and Truensy's Mom said. " Yes ma'am" Roc said.