The Plan Was Back On

Since all of us had it bad. We never were the same, besides everything that's been taking a turn. My brother and his friends wanted me to feel guilty about what I did to them when I was a kid, but I have been paying the price since then by them and my family. Ever since then I cried,cut, and was suicidal and I knew that it was wrong and I payed the price. I still felt like deep down inside that they deserve to know how I felt that the tables needed to turn in order for them to realize that everyone makes mistakes.

The worst part about today is that it's the day that the project is due and the teacher gave us more than a song and dance we have to have a kiss scene at the end. And in front of the whole school. We had our costumes and I had my make up when I needed to put it on, but the day just started. For today I had on my black and gray Nike shirt with my black and gray Nike sweatpants to match and I put on my gamma blue 11s with it since I don't were them often. After that I was kinda up early so I just chilled out and listened to some music. Well by now it was my time to leave and I walked downstairs only to see that everyone was talking about me, well my brother and his friends.

"Bruhh I'm tired of this" Roc said.

"We all are, it's just everytime I see her face I see what we did and it's mostly our fault that she's like this." Kayla said

"I just didn't think she would stoop this low, and then she's most likely suicidal to. I just wish we could change what we did." Prince said.

"I honestly think y'all should try to apologize, but do it at right time, maybe she will forgive you if, she can see that you are truly sorry." Trinity said honestly. She was right I can't stay mad forever, and I know that, but at the same time, I wanted them to feel guilty, and hurt. I didn't want to hear the rest so I left and went to school, To be 100% honest I wanted to forgive them, not for their satisfaction but for my well being, and for the fact that holding grudges doesn't help the person, it start to hurt me more than them. And honestly the pain their having is just temporary until the plan is back on, because since I told them what's going on they called the bet to a hold until, everyone fully calmed down. Which would be around this time. So that's when the bet would be back on, today of all days. The day I have to kiss Princeton in front of the whole school.

I honestly didn't plan on thinking about this today, well all day, so I just went to my first block. I personally didn't want to hear what these idiots around me had to say so I just wrote notes and did my work until it was time for lunch. By now it was. I walked in the lunch room only to see that my brother and his friends were looking at me strange, like they are planning something. I truly don't know what to expect now. So for now I'll leave it alone, and when the time comes I'll be ready.

I was actually about to walk out until I over hear my name in my brothers conversation. The only thing I heard was that would get me good. That it will be the best. But after a while I stopped listening and just walked away. I wasn't about to let them get to me like I used to. I have been hurt to much. It's like I knew happiness doesn't exist. After that I just sat by myself today, I had no reason to even talk. I just listened to music, it's funny how I like being alone but I never enjoyed feeling lonely. It's funny how I always felt that way.

Soon it was time to leave, and go to class, I have been avoiding everyone today, even Roshon, and he's been upset that I haven't been talking to him. Even though he always said he's going to be there for me, and he's always here, I can't bare to let him in that much, I want to but at the same time, I don't want to get exposed. I just went home after school, and I wanted time to think until I see that Roshon was in the living room with Trinity. It didn't hurt me to know that he liked her, or maybe they were dating, why? Because everyone always fucked me over the people I cared for the most and loved cut me in my soul deep and it no longer hurts when this happens. I just shut the door only for them to turn around and act like I was upset with them or something. I wasn't about to be petty and ask for reasons on why and what, all that wasn't called for I just walked up to my room. A couple of minutes later, Roshon opens my door.