Nothing Will Ever be the Same

Hey y'all, I'm still editing the song but I'll see what I can do.

Still in my room, thinking about how this song is gonna work. I just want this to be over, I want my life to stop being hell, I didn't know I was that bad of a person. See I don't understand this whole praying thing, Bruhh no matter how many times you do, it doesn't matter it doesn't help. I truly am starting questioning God. But as the night went on, it wasn't that late it was around 8. I just was still listening to music, Drake feat. Beyonce'- Mine, was the song, even though it was over by now. Now it was Too Thrxx- 2 Fucks, this song matched my mood at the moment. I didn't give a 2 fucks anymore, I'm done. I just had to take a breather so I just wanted to sit outside on the porch, well as I walked down stairs to the front door, I got stared at by my mom, while she was on the couch looking at TV and on her phone. She looked at me like she wanted to cry and yet hurt me at the same time. I felt the same the feeling was mutual. I just walked outside even though I didn't realize everyone was out there, like I said I don't give a 2 fucks right now. I just say on the steps and listened to my music not paying them any attention.

"What made you come out, your room had got tired of your face to?" Ray said laughing.

"Maybe I wanted to get out my room" I said turning up my music louder in my headphones.

"Oh now she don't wanna listen to nobody, because maybe she's afraid if us" Prince said looking dead at me.

With that I wasn't paying them any attention, I couldn't hear them, and I'm actually glad I couldn't, they we're getting on my nerves. I really wanted to be alone, but at the same time I wanted to vent to, but as usual I'm keeping it in. I just sat on the steps, thinking about all the possibilities, of my future, or even if I make it that far.

"Hey Umm you finished the song?" I look up to see Princeton even though I didn't hear him I read his lips, so I wouldn't have to say a word I just replied with a simple shake with my head meaning no. He looked at me having that hurry the fuck up face. But honestly I replied with the I could care less face, meaning I don't care about what he wants to do I'm technically doing the work, he isn't doing shit.

"So what do you have to do?" He asked sitting down next to me. I just took out my headphones, because I honestly didn't have a choice.

"I just have to get it to flow right because the words and beat don't match" I said as nice as I could I really wanted to get back to my quiet session, with music involved.

"Oh, I can help, since I don't have a choice" he said in a nice yet rude fashion.

"I guess, but I'll tell you when, because I don't wanna deal with you and vice versa" I said honestly.

"True, but yeah ok cool" he said walking away back to my brother and their friends.

With that I was just sitting on the steps once again, alone. I just needed time to think, I had to think about what I am gonna do for the rest of my life, yeah it's sad how I still don't know. But soon after, I just went in my room to look at TV. A couple if minutes later I turned the television off, because it was nothing on, so I just started listening to music once again, soon after I started having flashbacks.

It was actually a nice day in Atlanta, well not for me, as usual. See today was one of the worst days of my life, keep in mind I'm only 10 years old, see I recently started getting bullied, and it was by these 2 girls and for no reason at that, that's when my self esteem started getting low. Growing up my life wasn't easy, my mother was never there, she was always at my brothers things and not mine. I was broken even on my birthday I was crying my eyes out because they remembered but the only thing I had gotten was that and that's it. See my dad ended up getting me something, a laptop, $1000 and my mother claimed to help him, but how could she when she was buying my brother a 5 new  boxes of Jordans. See my mother and I never saw I to eye. I just want my dad to be here, and comfort me I want him to help me and be here, but to bad I have to live with her. I remember how all this started, I told her I was getting bullied, see she care, but she thought bullying was getting beat up and black eyes and bruised.