No More Tricks and Games

After that night, nothing was the same in the house. Everyone nowadays just started staring at me different, it wasn't a death stare anymore, it was a blank one, one that couldn't explain what they were feeling. It was actually getting on my nerves. I just no longer said a single word in the house, I was mute. The only time I ever spoke was when I was actually enjoying myself, listening to music. But I made sure that they didn't hear me. Soon after I just wanted to chill until my brother called me into his room. Knowing me I just didn't care, I just walked in.

"Yes, what do you want?" I said in a rude tone, he already knows why.

"We just wanted to ask you to hang with us" He said in a nice tone. I knew he was up to something and I'm about to fight, I'm no longer scary, I'm ready for whatever.

"Look, I don't want your pity, it's actually sad how you think that, but y'all know what I'll go, but just know, I'm not afraid of any of you, let's just fucking go" I said in a rude tone, they knew I wasn't playing, once I said that, so I just went back in my room to get ready. I just took a quick shower and put on some lotion, soon after, I put on something simple, I put on my black and white Perfect Exchange shirt, and the white and black leggings to match with my Taxi 12s and my phone with my coach purse and my headphones. I soon walked out my room, only to see then waiting for me I mean I had on a necklace with a half heart to show that my heart is gone and my pink lip gloss, that's it. They were acting like they never seen me before. But I was used to it, so I just walked down stairs, since they wanted to be stupid.

"Damn Tru, you clean up good" I turn around to see Ray and Prod giving lustful looks, I felt very violated, I don't like when boys look at me like that, it's makes me feel weird. I just didn't say anything to them I didn't even look back at them, I just kept walking to my car because I didn't want to be around them, but that's until, my brother stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He said now standing in front of the drivers door.

"In my fucking car, move" I said rudely, I wasn't in the mood for him right now.

"Nah your riding with us in my truck" he said and with that he picked me up and carried me to it, I forgot he had about 3 automobiles while I'm stuck with my one car. Soon after he put me down and opened the truck door for me, I was sitting right in between Ray and Prod while Prince, Angela, and Lina were in the back. I was annoyed with them already and I just sat down. Soon after I just wanted to go home. But I wasn't about to let them ruin my day before school, so I just wanted to listen to music, that's what I did I just chilled out.

Soon after we were at Six Flags, turns out it was a party here and someone rented out the whole amusement park for everyone who was coming. We all got out the truck and walked into the entrance while they were laughing I was actually really quiet.

"So Tru, I hear that you and Roshon, are the next huge couple" Lina said to me, trying to start conversation.

" Nah, I mean we are just friends" I said nonchalantly.

"Why? Y'all are so cute together." She asked

"Because I don't know, I mean he's cute, and all but I don't know if he likes me like that, but if we get closer I wouldn't mind dating him" I said as we were walking inside the park, with my season pass and my purse.

We walk into the park where we see all these roller coasters and people from our school. Until we were welcomed by a familiar face. It was Daniel's party, but I knew that I would see Roshon here somewhere.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming, I hope y'all have fun and turn up" Daniel said through the microphone. That's when him Roshon and Brandon come out and music was playing loudly and that's when everyone became hype, girls twerking, guys jumping around, it was fun.