Chapter 13

-Percy-

"And that's the story of how Nico and I met." Octavian finished with his creepy smile, his grip around Nico's shoulders tightening. Percy sighed deeply and forced a smile for the thousandth time today. The only thing Octavian had done since he arrived, which was 4 hours ago, was talk. Talk, talk, talk, he wouldn't shut up!

"So moving onto the first time Nico and I had sex." Octavian began. Nico yelped and looked over at the blond, shaking his head quickly. "I don't think Percy needs to know about our, ahem, sex life, Octavian." Octavian laughed and looked at Nico incredulously. "Nonsense! Percy wants to know everything, right?" Octavian looked over at Percy expectantly, nodding his head.

Percy coughed and shifted in his seat, "No, that's okay, I think your sex life should be kept private." He saw Nico give him a thankful look from the corner of his eye. "So, moving on, what did you come here for, Octavian?"

"Well, I just came to visit my wonderful boyfriend." Octavian smiled that creepy ass smile and kissed Nico's temple, who shut his eyes tightly. Percy was starting to doubt again that Nico and Octavian actually were broken up because Octavian seemed unknowing and affectionate, which hurt Percy to see. Octavian seemed like a generally good person, albeit with a creepy smile. Maybe Nico was just putting on an act.

"So, I'm going to leave you two alone. I'll be upstairs in the spare room if I'm needed." Percy's eyes raked over the two on the couch for a final time before leaving the room.

-Nico-
Percy left. He literally just left. He left Nico alone with Octavian. What a bitch.

"So, babe. How about we catch up a little bit?" Octavian smirked and leaned over, connecting their lips again. Nico sat there, frozen, and let Octavian kiss him for the while. It's not like anybody cares anymore, hell, even Nico himself doesn't. He's screwed anyway.

Octavian's kisses became hungry with lust. "Oh Nico, I've missed you so much." He mumbled against Nico's lips, moving down to his throat and to his collarbone. Nico's eyes widened and his thoughts drifted to Percy, how he was one shout away from help. But Percy didn't appear to care, otherwise he wouldn't have left them alone!

Octavian left love bites and kisses down Nico's neck and at the base of his throat. "You're mine, Nico. All mine for the taking." He smirked as he ran his hands up Nico's shirt. Nico moaned and blinked away tears. "You really need to leave." He whispered. Octavian sighed. "Nico, I'm not leaving. You need to get that through your stupid little head, you're mine, nobody else's. I can do what I want to you and nobody will care."

Nico whimpered, "Percy cares." Octavian slipped his hands up Nico's shirt, a smirk ever prominent on his face. He began to kiss down Nico's throat, making Nico's breathing speed up. "I know he does, he said he does."

"I could call him here now and he'd help me." Octavian's kisses began to get harder. Nico moaned unintentionally. "I-I can tell him to come here and he'll help." Octavian's hands raked up and down Nico's chest, making Nico moan louder and whimper.

"Alright, babe?" Octavian asked slyly. Nico shook his head. "S-Stop." He said, his breathing rapid. Octavian picked up his pace and placed kisses along Nico's collarbone. "S-Stop!" Nico repeated, louder.

Octavian sucked on Nico's soft spot, making him weak with over-whelming pleasure. "O-Octavian, stop!" Nico felt a hot and unbearable pleasure course through his body, and as Octavian bite down on his soft spot, Nico screamed for the one person he trusted most in the world, "Percy!"

Hey guys! Sorry about the wait and the length of the chapter, I left my iPad at my cousin's (I record all of the chapters on notes to avoid wattpad deleting any parts) and I've only just got it back. But no worries, I'm back now! And I have a question for you all. I'm really close to 100 followers and 5k reads, so when I reach both, what do you want me to do?
A) Put a selfie in the (then) next chapter's media
B) Write a one shot of any ship
C) Q&A

Wait, another thing. I want a name for all of my fabulous readers! Leave a suggestion below and I'll choose which one and announce it next chapter!

Until next time,

-Ella xx