Chapter 7

-Nico-

"Nico! Breakfast!" Maria shouted up the stairs. Nico groaned and propped himself up on his elbows, rubbing his eyes.

Today was the day he was going to meet Dr. Lupa, his new physiatrist. He wasn't particularly looking forward to it, but he knew it had to be done.
Nico sat up fully and ran a hand through his hair, taking in the sight of his old room.

It felt surreal that he was actually here, back in New York.

He'd also actually gained the upper card to Percy Jackson as well, seen as Percy was so flustered last night and Nico was calmer than usual.

A sly smile spread across Nico's lips as he remembered last nights events. He'd given Percy and his friend Grover a strip tease, which he'd enjoyed throughly.

It was fun to see Percy's reaction, considering he was apparently straight. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away. Nico shook his head, clearing his thoughts, and went about his daily routine.

-

"Dr. Lupa will see you now." The receptionist smiled. Nico nodded to his father, who had taken him here, and was then led down a hall to where he found a large room with white walls and a tiled floor, medical equipment filling the room up.

Nico took a seat on the plush light grey couch, tapping his leg nervously.

He sat there for about 5 minutes until a middle aged woman entered and took a seat across from him. She was pretty; light brown shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes, thin lips and a small nose. She had a white doctors coat and a stethoscope hung at her neck.

"Hello there dear, My names Dr. Lupa, I'll be your psychiatrist for the next few weeks." She smiled. Nico nodded and extended his hand for Dr. Lupa to take.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nico di Angelo. I'll be your patient for the next few weeks." She chuckled quietly and took Nico's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Nico. So, do you know why you're here?"

Nico tensed up and pursed his lips, nodding.

"Do you want to tell me why?" Dr. Lupa asked.

Nico smiled sweetly. "No, not really thank you."

Dr. Lupa shook her head. "How will I know what to help you on if you won't tell me what the problem is?"

Nico sighed deeply and gave in. "Fine. It all started when I was 14 or so..."

-

"Good session?" Hades asked on the way home.

Nico sank deeper into his seat, rubbing his temples and groaning. "You could say that." Hades chuckled and pulled into his driveway. They climbed out and locked the door before walking in on a full house.

Maria and Sally sat on the couch giggling with a glass of champagne in hand. Bianca and three other girls were sprawled out on the floor.

The first girl was stunning; she had Ivory skin and looked small and petite, with wispy hair the color of amber, and a pretty elfish face. Her eyes were an amazing evergreen colour that sparkled brightly under the light.

The second girl was also very beautiful, with tanned skin, piercing black eyes and glossy black hair worn in a single braid, she looked strong and regal, leading Nico to believe she'd be a great leader. Nico wasn't sure, but he thought he remembered her distinctly from somewhere.

Although, the third girl was more beautiful than any other girl Nico had ever seen. She had curly golden blonde hair (which kind of reminds Nico of Cinderella) and looked tall, fit, and athletic. Her eyes were an intense shade of gray and seemed to have a distracted look as if she were thinking of a million things at once. She didn't look as though she was from New York, more somewhere like California because of her seemingly natural tan.