Catherine's hand started to move again, wanting to touch her, Sky could see how Catherine's eyes started to glow and how lust filled it, she shakes her head and growled at her.

"Please, don't" Catherine's hand stops and she look confuse.

"Why my pet? Did i do something wrong?" Catherine asked leaning closer to her, Catherine's scent filled her senses, it calms her wolf but it makes her body ache for something.

"You're in pain, let me help." Catherine said trying to touch her, but before her hands could touch her she stops her again by growling.

"I said stop! You've already touched me, you've already taken my chastity! Now please just stop! You're not my mate!" She swear she saw a hint of pained emotioned. Then suddenly Catherine looked proud and amused. That look confused her, then she moved swiftly and before she Sky could stop her, her hands were already on her throat.

"Aw, that's so cute." Catherine said with a mocking tone.

"Your mate wouldn't want someone who could not please him." As Catherine said that her hand started to move down and she stradled her, Catherine's hand move lower until she reached down her breast.

"You should know how to pleasure your mate." With that statement Sky have forgotten what she's stopping Catherine for.

As Catherine's eyes glow Sky felt hypnotized and she couldn't move as she felt Catherine's hands squeezing her breast softly.

"And in order to do that...you must... First know what pleasure is, you must know where you feel good, because you mate would really love it when he can hear your moan of pleasure." Sky released a moan when Catherine gently flicked and pinched her nipple.

"Yes, just like that." Catherine then leaned down. Sky couldn't move, she felt that this moment is just right.

"And then you should learn how to pleasure him." As Catherine's face came closer and closer, her voice drops down.

"So let us teach you how." Sky then felt Catherine's lips touching hers. It was soft and taste like strawberry.
At first Sky didn't move her lips, but soon Catherine bit her lower lip and she gasp, she closed her eyes and she let her guide her, their lips dance and their tongue fought, Sky moaned when she felt Catherine's hand moving lower, she squeez her waist before moving lower until she reached her hips, she used her thumb to caress her skin there and Sky moaned and she tilted her head to the side and she gasp. She covered her mouth with her wrist.

Catherine on the other hand smirk and she repeat her action, Sky moaned again and held Catherine's wrist to stop her.

"I think I have found an erogenous place." Catherine licked her lips before moving down to kiss Sky's neck, she kissed her and sucked hard leaving a mark, then she licked her pulse point before biting down. When she did that she have released her special venom to make Sky relax and to highten her heat. After that she watched as Sky's face redden and her eyes were filled with lust. She moaned and whimpered.

The heat became too much for her, Sky lost her senses, her only thought was to relieve her self from the pain and the heat. She moan when Catherine's hand moved again, she parted her legs and settled herself between Sky's legs.

"Shhh... Relax." Catherine whisper as she started to undress herself. Sky watched as the red silk uncovered Catherine's body, her naked breast came into view and her hard nipples stood proud, and soon she's naked. Catherine held Sky's hand and kissed it.

"Today, you'll know what pleasure means. Today, i will make you a woman." After Catherine said that she slowly kissed her, from her lips down to her neck and inbetween her soft breast down to her waist and hips until she reached Sky's cunt, Catherine smells Sky's excitement, there were no hint of refusal as her body is filled with her venom. She blows a cold air to tease it and she watched as Sky's clit came out of it's hood seemingly proud, Catherine then looked up to see what's Sky's expression is and there she looks horny, confused and scared.