Despite not meeting Arthit, he was advised by P'Jane and P'Rainza to monitor news about him so he won't get 'lost' about whatever he is saying in the media. He actually 'studied' Arthit for references. He checked articles about him, about his past, his career, his dramas, and more. He must say that one thing about him is he is good at dodging questions, and that whatever he says may sound like it did not answer the real question but it sounds so right that you'll end up accepting it.

He also watched recent interviews just so he'll know what he was saying to the press Somehow, Kongpob cannot help but get impressed with his words as whoever is at the receiving end of the fake sincerity he is showing on interviews will surely be touched with the way Arthit is dealing with it.

On the other hand, he can clearly say one thing, Arthit Rojnapat indeed deserves every acting award that he received with how natural he is.

Arthit attended an opening of a flagship store of one of the products that he is endorsing. The ribbon-cutting has ended and he was given a chance to greet his fans and face the media.

He continued to smile to the media and politely entertaining questions thrown to him.

"Is your lover a university student?" one of the press asked.

"No. He has graduated and is working." Arthit answered with a smile.

"Why did you only reveal it now?" another question.

"I personally wanted to keep it private. I actually wanted to keep it longer before revealing but things happened already and I cannot bring back time." Arthit looked at the camera with a smile.

"How did you meet? You haven't mentioned it yet."

"Through an event? Through a common friend? Unconventional? Hmm... It's a secret, I'll make you guess." he almost snorted at the way he answered the question.

Event? Of course, at a birthday party. Friend? It should be a common subject, Namtan... who is obviously clueless about her being photographed with her controversial boyfriend. Unconventional? Arthit cannot think of any other words than to describe their first meeting.

"What can you say about your dating news coming out?" another one asked. Arthit cleared his throat before he opened his lips to speak.

"I am hoping for people to respect our privacy, especially his privacy." He started.

"We didn't try to keep this for more than a year if we wanted people to know easily. We were complacent that night and we regretfully got caught." He looked into the camera that was settled in the center, he didn't mind to read if from which news agency it is.

"People can come after me, but please don't try to know his identity until we are ready. I still want him to live a normal life." he tried to mask his sentence with full sincerity before he broke his eye contact with the camera to look around and waited for additional questions. When no one asked anymore, he gave everyone a wai and he excused himself to follow P'Jane inside the store to resume his role being the endorser.

+

Arthit is getting tired. His peaceful life has now become a 'full course meal' of the press. His every move is being followed as people are expecting him to meet up with his lover and they are expecting to get a glimpse of him.

He is just thankful that he has a very good team that is handling the issue for him. The news that was released technically became his coming out story. In line with this, he has gained a lot of opportunities on top of his prior commitments so at least, he still gets to divert his attention from all these dating life fiasco he got himself into.