The Good Bad Boy // Pt.2

Me updating my book? More likely than you think

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Evan's POV

So...Remember the rule I made? "Do not fall in love with the bad boy" Ya know, that one?
Well, Guess who just broke their own rule. Evan Hansen, Thats who!

I sat in my room, day dreaming about certain things. Like, Jared, A wonderful future with Jared, Dating Jared, and how cute Jared is. Did I mention Jared?
Basically him in general.
Its been a few days since our interaction and now I cannot get him out of my head.

I mean hes still a little mean but
he would sometimes show me a little bit affection. He would smile & wink at me and mutter apologies whenever hes done something bad.
I think he likes me- WAIT NO.
I mean- He couldnt possibly like me. Hes just like that cause i helped him with his report. Hes a bad boy.
And loving a bad boy always ends up with getting hurt.
But Gosh, Do I want him..
Sighing, I mumbled. "God, J-Jared what are you doing to me?.."

oOo

I waited for my mom outside of school so she could drive me to my therapy session. I waited and I waited and I waited for her car to stop in front of me so I could climb in and get away from this hell of a school.
How come shes not here yet?

I really dont like when my mom drives the car, Because she rarely gets any sleep so maybe she'll fall asleep in the middle of driving and get into an accident and she might die then I would have no one since dad left and I will be alone forever and ever and ev-

My overthinking was interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket.
My mom was calling, Guess this means shes not giving me a ride.

"Hey m-mom..." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey honey...Sorry, I cant pick you..up today, I volunteered for the extra shift. Ya know, maybe to get a raise..haha.." My prediction was correct.

"Its f-fine, mom. I could just..ask my friend for a ride.." I simply lied, Sure I have good friends who had a car, like Michael but I have a feeling that he doesnt want me bothering him.

"Really? Are you sure?.." She asked, A glint of worry in her voice.

"Y-yeah, i see Michael right now...Bye, Mom..Love you.."

"I love you too, sweetie.." she hung up as I placed my phone back inside my pocket.
I started walking toward my appointment with Dr. Sherman. I guess it isnt that far..It usually takes like 20 minutes.... if I take a car that is. but I dont have one right now. Welp, better get a move on.

Suddenly, A dark red car pulled up over beside me.

I started sweating, I knew I was gonna get kidnapped eventually but not today! If I get kidnapped maybe they would ask my mom for a ransom but then that would mean she would have to work more but shes already so tired. Then she might give up then I would be stuck with a random stranger who might kill me-

The window rolled down to reveal, none other than, Jared Kleinman. It had to be Jared Kleinman! Of course!
He lowered the volume of his music then looked back at me. "Hansen, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Walking to t-therapy?.."

"Is that a question or a statement?" He asked smugly, cocking an eyebrow.

"I- Uh its a stat- Jared, w-what are you doing here?" I asked, slightly irritated.

"Im giving you a ride to your therapy, Hop in."
Jared kleinman. The most rebellious teen in the school, Is giving me, An anxious bitch boy a ride. Isnt that something?