More Than Survive

:)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jake and Jeremy were walking through the mall, They were currently getting some food while Rich and Michael were getting back from band practice.

"Oh shut the hell up! Avatar is better than attack on titan!" Jake yelled at Jeremy, they were walking to the exit.

"In your dreams! It looked so badass, Its more cooler than your fucking..what was it? Oxygen wiggler!" Jeremy argued back.

"The hell? Its air bender, you uncultured swine!" The two carried on their dumb argument, it was a normal day.
Or so they thought.

Suddenly, An ear splitting shriek was heard throughout the mall. Out of shock, The pair turned around to see people running around and screaming in fear.

"What the fuck.." Jake mumbled.

"New Jersey has been infected by an unknown virus...We advise everyone to remain calm and stay indoors. Keep safe and lock your doors...Our Government has everything controled..." A woman on the tvs that were displayed in the appliance store reported.
The pair looked at each other, until another shriek came. A large group of people came running in. They were all pale, had glowing eyes, and chased after anybody and anything that moved.

"RUN!" Jeremy pulled Jake as they ran as fast as they could. Bumping into a large amount of people who were trying to escape the army of what they think were...zombies.

The two boys hid behind a car that was in display in the middle of the mall, trying to catch their breaths.

"What the hell was that?!" Jeremy squaked.

"I dont know... I just hope that the others are safe- JEREMY BEHIND YOU!" Jake cut himself off to warn his friend.
Jeremy turned around to meet a zombie who was about to hit him across the head, He dodged and punched it square in the jaw.
A lot more zombies came charging in. They quickly slid across the car and made a run for it. Thankfully, They found a good place to hide. Which was a staff room. They locked it up and placed heavy things in front of it.
They sat down, catching their breaths, their hearts beating like a drum.

Jeremy was on the verge of tears while Jake was still shocked from what happened.

Jake asked. "Jeremy, are you good?.." to which Jeremy reluctantly nodded.

He sighed. "Good, cause Michael would murder me if you even have a scratch.." his laughter quickly faded away. "What were those things?!" He yelled

"I-i dont know...They looked like zombies.." His friend hugged his knees and began panting heavily. Jake ran a hand through his hair. "How are..How are we supposed to get home? W-were not prepared for this..."

Jake hummed as he thought of what was the plan, While Jeremy was worrying about everything. Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"Were in a mall right? We could take the stuff that we need! We dont have to pay since theres zombies obviously!" He exclaimed.

"What if we get caught?! What if they get us and..and-" Jeremy tugged his hair lightly while a few tears pricked through his eyes.

"Jer, chill....Actually nevermind theres an apocalypse we cant stay chill.." He trailed off, earning a glare. "Just- I have a plan! But you need to trust me and listen to everything I say.." Jeremy stared at him, While Jakr nodded convincingly.
After a while of silence, he sighed heavily.
He nodded reluctantly.

"Fine...Where do we start?..."

***

Ben Platt's voice filled the car ride back home. "When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?~" The car radio sang while Michael and rich...