You're Goin Viral

Hey guys! Its me again! Today Im going t-to sing another song I made...Its called 'Run Away'. Enjoy..

                                    ***

Evan walked to school, another day of avoiding people.
But today it was fairly easy cause everyone's faces were glued to their phones.

"Huh..?" Evan muttered to himself in confusion.

He went to his locker, Suddenly his friend Jared went up to him.

"Sup, Treeboi!" Jared patted him on the back a little too hard. Evan nervously chuckled.

"H-hey Jared..uhm" Evan began. "Whats the d-deal with everyone on their p-phones?.." Jared blinked once. As the blond hoped he knew the meaning behind all of this.

"You havent heard?.." Evan shook his head. His friend stared at him for a moment.

"Well theres this guy whos blowin' up on Youtube.. He made a song and apparently it became viral, to be fair his voice was flawless." Jared explained.

"I uh, What was his song c-called?.."

"Run Away." Jared shrugged. Evan widened his eyes.
Run away? Is that...No it couldnt be! No theres alot of songs with the same title...
Evan was sweating from nervousness.

"C-can I s-s-see?.." Jared ignored Evan's nervousness and pulled out his phone. He clicked the video and showed it to Evan.

All the colors on Evans face completely vanished. His heart was beating like a drum and sweat went down like a stream.

"Run away" posted by TreeTown
5.2m views

It was his video. It was his song.
It was him.

"He didnt wanna show his identity but he should've! Do you know how popular this dude would be right now? Bet hed look handsome as fuck too." Jared smirked at his own comment.

Evan was in such a state of shock. He froze and stared at the video.

Jared noticed his sudden nervousness and cocked a brow. "Whats wrong?"

"I h-h-have to g-go..." Evan stuttered out as he ran away.

                                    ***

Evan was currently in his bedroom.

No that cant be my song, No No no. I dont wanna be popular.

Fear and panic squished him like a bug, His eyes watered as he was shaking violently.

Hes having a panic attack.
His hands made its way to his hair as he took a fistfull of it.
Tears were streaming down his face.

Luckily, his door opened and there was Jared. He quickly met Evan's side and looked him in the eyes.

"Evan, Evan. Look at me." Evan reluctantly looked at Jared.

"Good, copy my breathing." Jared said as he took a deep breath while Evan did the same.

Jared looked at his friend with calm eyes. "What is your name?"

"E-E-Evan... H-Hansen" He tried to say as he took in shaky breaths.

"What is my name?"

"J-Jared K-K-Klein...Kleinm-man.." Jared never took his eyes off Evan.

"What is your favortie color?" He rubbed his shoulders so he could relax.

"B-b-blue..." Evan managed to stutter out.

"Good Job, Evan...Im so proud of you...You did amazing" Jared said while Evans breathing calmed down little by little. He hugged the taller male as if his life depended on it.
Jared drew letters with his finger on Evans back. He knew it calmed him down.
Once his breathing was stable again, His friend piped up.

"Evan, Are you okay?.."

"Y-yes.."

"Why did you run away earlier at school?.." Jared asked.

Evan sighed and kept quiet for a moment.
Should he really tell?..

He took in a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

"R-remember that video you s-showed me?" He began, Jared nodded slowly.

"That....was me.." Jared shot his head up.

"Are you kidding?" Evan opened his phone to show that he is in fact the creator.

Jared's mouth was left open, he couldnt speak from how shocked he is.
A moment of silence fell on the two boys.

Jared broke the silence. "Dude...No way.." He trailed off.

"Dude! Youre like famous! Oh my god, Youre goin viral! Y-" Jared's sentence was interrupted when he looked at Evan who was on the verge of crying again.
Jared gave him a hug as Evan burried his face into his friend's shoulder.

"I dont w-wanna be v-viral..." Evan whimpered as his grip tightened.

"Shhh, its okay, Ev.." Jared reassured.

"Im...Im sorry.."

"You dont need to apologize.."

"Promise, You wont tell anyone..?"

"Of course, Acorn..." He trailed off.

"I promise."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wow.

That was shit.