The Game

Sorry for the super short chapter
\(¡ ^ ¡)/

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jeremy looked up from his paper to see Michael sitting on his rolling office chair by the desk, spinning around.

"Michael, what are you doing? The brunet asked, completely done with his friend's actions.

"Im travelling through time and space!" He said as the spinning slowed to a stop, leaving a dizzy Michael on the chair. Jeremy sighed at this and continued doing his homework.

"Whoooooooosh!" Michael kicked the desk in order for him to move around on the chair, his friend ignoring him.
After a while of Michael going from one place to another and of course making sound effects, Jeremy was finally done with his homework.

"And done- Michael." His happy face dropping into a 'im not mad just disappointed' kind of look.

The boy in red was wearing a random hat he found in his friend's room, still sitting on the chair.

"Michael, why.."

"To infinity and beyon- Ah!" Michael was supposed to roll off next to his friend but the chair got caught on the carpet, causing him to fall face first onto the floor.

"What the fuck, Michael. Are you okay?" Jeremy asked as he kneeled next to his friend. He earned nothing but a groan from him.
Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Hey Soldier! I- Michael are you okay? Mr. Heere opened the door.
Michael gave a thumbs up and a muffled 'im okay'.

"Anyways...Im going out to run a few errands, I'll be back in a bit. Bye!" Mr. Heere grinned as he closed the door, A few footsteps running down the hallway and the stairs. Jeremy looked back at Michael who was starting to get up.

"This is why I cant trust you with the spinning chair. You couldve gotten hurt!" Michael chuckled at him.

"Im fine! Dont need to worry, what you care about me or something?~" Michael teased the taller male.
Jeremy blushed a little, looking away hoping he didnt see it

"Ugh, shut up, M-michael.." Michael laughed and stood up.

"So what do you wanna do?" Michael hummed as he think of an answer.

"Apocalypse of the damned?"

"No, lets do something different!" Jeremy whined.

"How about truth or dare, I mean i have this truth or dare app we could use!" Jeremy nodded, Michael handed him his phone and they typed in their names.

"Okay...Michael, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Jeremy pressed the dare button.

"shout from the balcony." Jeremy read the dare from the phone, after that he looked up at Michael.

"Youve underestimated me, Heere." Michael got up and started walking to the balcony.
At first, there was silence. He thought that he would chicken out on this one suddenly he heard a loud yell and a few birds chirping.
He came back with a grin on his face.

[After a few rounds]

"1,478,069!" Michael counted the last strand of hair on his head.

"Of course youd do that.. anyways i pick dare!" Jeremy chirped from the bed, clicking the truth button.
He froze, Michael was confused but he realized why he froze when he read what the dare said;

Kiss a player of your choice.

Jeremy looked at Michael, blushimg madly.
Theyre both head over heels for each other so this is a big thing.

"I- Uh- W-We dont have to do t-this, I mean youre maybe u-uncomfortable with this and May-" Michael wasnt having any of this, he isnt throwing away his shot.
Suddenly Jeremy was connecting lips with his best friend.
Jeremy almost pulled back from shock but he instantly melted into the kiss.
His world slowed down and it was like the only thing that mattered was this moment.
He kissed back harder, his hands were on Michael's sides while his were on his shoulders. They stayed like that for a while, pulling away. They were panting and blushing heavily.

"H-holy shit..." Michael managed to stutter out.

"T-truth or dare?.." His friend asked.

"D-dare..."

"I dare you to do that again..." Jeremy smirked, The Filipino instantly connected their lips together.
After a while of soft and cute kisses, it became more heated and desperate.
They pulled away when they couldnt breathe.

"J-jer, Truth or d-dare? " The Filipino asked, panting heavily.

"Dare~"

"I dare you to never f-fucking stop kissing me~" He smirked and crawled over to Michael.

"Alright So Michael...Truth or Dare?~" The brunet purred, with a deep and seductive voice, that caused his friend to melt.

Jeremy went on his lap and kissed his neck. Michael shivered at the warm breath that was on his neck at the moment. He could melt any second now.

"T-truth..."

"Do you wanna hang?~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Omfg this is shit