Coffee shop // Pt.2

I have a lot of unfinished chapters.

••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••
Evan's POV

After thinking about it for some time now.
Ive decided.
I will ask Jared if he will go out with me. I couldnt really sleep last night since i was thinking about it. I finally decided, I was gonna ask him today.
I adjusted the collar of my blue polo shirt for the fifth time. I stared at myself in the mirror. I tried to rehearse what i was gonna say.
"H-Hey J-JAred! I-" No, Im stuttering too much.

"So..J-Jared...Do you wanna hang?~" No, thats too flirty and kinda sexual.

"I kinda think that youre h-hot. Jared, I l-like you alot.." No, just no

"So..what the heck I g-gotta do to be with you?.." No.

"Our friendship goes b-beyond, your average kind of bond. Most likely cause were g-gay.." Absolutely not.

I groaned as I fixed my hair and I walked out of my room.
There was Justin, Laying on the couch and watching Brooklyn 99. He was stuffing some popcorn in his mouth. (What a mood.)
"Heyya Ev, where ya goin?" He questioned me, with his mouth still full of popcorn.

"First of all..dont talk w-with your mouth f-full..and second of all im gonna ask J-jared out.." My face was abit red. Justin was giving me a smirk.

"Wow, You actually took my advice. Fucking finally." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You just quoted some musical at me, I wouldnt call that advice." I replied.
He just gave me a shrug.

"Hey its still helpful so shut the fuck up, Now go get laid you useless bisexual." He laid his eyes back at the TV and continued watching the show.

I blushed at the remark, bold of him to assume that I will have sex with Jared. I continued to head out.
I walked down the streets that I walked down a million times before.
There were cars passing by, which gave me a bit of a breeze. I passed by a bunch of stores and trees. I named every tree and store that I passed by in my head.
Flower shop, Bakery, Silver birch tree, tattoo shop, Sessile oak tree, library.
I finally reached the coffee shop.

A little bell ringed as I opened the door. I was met with the familiar aroma of coffee and there was Jared sitting behind the counter.
"Sup Evan!" He greeted me.

"H-hi.." I greeted back shyly.

"So is it the usual?" He asked me.

"Uhmmm...I was t-thinking that I could try something else..? He nodded.

"Okay then! What will you be getting?"

"Uhhhh...c-can I have a date with the insanely cool Jared Kleinman..?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes, I can tell that he was shocked cause he just stood there. I mentally slapped myself for that pathetic attempt. Welp there goes our friendship.

"I-its fine if you dont wanna- I s-should leave n-now.."

"Wait..Are you serious?!" I nodded my head, shyly. His face lit up like christmas lights and he started jumping around, joyfuly.
"OF COURSE ID GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!" I was so happy. He likes me back. HOLY SH-hhhhhrubs.
He hugged me tightly, of course I hugged back.
"Oh and one more t-thing.."

"Yeah?"

"C-can I also h-have a kiss on t-the side of m-my date?.." I asked, that was a horrible pick-up line.
He chuckled abit, which made my face go red.
He leaned and he kissed me. I didnt think he was actually gonna do it.
I happily kissed back, his lips were so soft. We pulled away and he gave me a warm smile. My face was redder than before.
"So how about I pick you up at 7?" He asked, I nodded.

"Well I gotta go now...I'll see you later, Kleinman.." He gave me a little peck on the lips.

"See ya later, Handsome~" My face was getting red again. I walked out of the shop and walked my way home.

-bonus-

I was about to go out for my date with Jared. There was Justin, he was still siting on the couch but this time he was watching "The Politician".
"Hey Ev! Goin on the date?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah, how do I look?.." I was wearing a white shirt with red stripes and a blue cardigan.
Justin looked at the TV and back at me.
"Dude, You literally look like Payton Hobart from the Politician.." he was very surprised, I wasnt surprised people always say that to me. Do I really look like Payton?
"Thanks..I g-guess? Well I gotta g-go..Bye J-Justin.." I walked towards the door.
"Bye Evan, Dont get murdered." I rolled my eyes at his comment and I waved bye.

"I bet hes gonna make out with Jared." Justin said to himself and continued watching the show.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello gays back at it again with some gay shit. 😫😔👌🏳️‍🌈
Theres a shit ton of references here, props to you if you recognize them all
Sorry for the short chapter

-875 words-