32 ; Rain

Now going back to what Jimin left behind, the scene is exactly as you remember it. Everyone was left speechless at Jimin's sudden way of acting, and Jungkook was the most shocked out of all.

He hadn't realized it, but he was tearing up, more and more by the second. The girl next to him was sick worried, tugging on his sleeves as the young boy was string at the void, silently crying.

"Jungkook are you okay?" The girl asked quietly, only to be greeted with silence. As soon as Jungkook came back to his senses he pulled his hands away from the girl and stared at the floor for a couple of seconds.

"So what?" He asked quietly, gathering everyone's attention again.

"So what if I am fucking gay?!" The boy spoke louder and more aggressively, it was obvious that he was beyond devastated.

"So fucking what?! Answer me!" His voice was rising as the seconds pass by.

"Jungkook please ca-" Hoseok started off but the boy cut him off immediately.

"Tell me why the fuck do you care? Every single one of you?!" He exclaimed, he wasn't getting any response from anyone, let alone that no one dared to look at him in his eyes. The stars were on his side, even though he didn't know that.

Yes, it's almost noon but that doesn't mean that the stars are not watching over them. Jungkook was eyeing the boys that had beaten him up. He gathered up the courage and went to one of the boy's desk.

"You made two human beings feel like absolute trash. Congratulations, here is your reward" he snarled at the boy and then proceeded to spit at the boy.

Jungkook was not the type to act and speak before thinking, additionally he hated the idea of getting revenge. But at the thought of getting his favourite Hyung getting hurt, the younger was willing to sacrifice anything.

After that he glared at the rest of the students there and left the class. He rushed to his own class and hurriedly packed his things, leaving the building as soon as possible.

No, he wasn't planning on going after Jimin, it wouldn't mean much since the older can become really sassy and scary when angry. He just headed to Hoseok's apartment and locked himself in one of his rooms. No light, no phone, no signal. Absolute nothingness. He disappeared like he does most of the time when he needs to think. Many hours went by, and even though Hoseok was home by this time at this time of the day, he didn't dare to disturb the other. He was used to Jungkook's way of acting, so he proceeded to act is everything was as it should be.

It was really late but Jungkook didn't move an inch from where he had been sitting all day long. To his own surprise, once he realised it was already late, he got up and opened the shutters.

He stood in the front of the window, watching as the clouds gathered. The stars were hiding and the moon wasn't shining. He had a bad feeling about this.