Chapter Nine - Destinies Unfold

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

BEFORE YOU GUYS READ THIS CHAPTER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS YET TO BE EDITED BY MY BETA READER/EDITOR. I TRIED MY BEST EDITING IT MYSELF, SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND EXPECT MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER! I hope you all understand what I was trying to write out in this lengthy chapter which came out to be over 7,000 words.

I will get it revised and edited once my beta reader/editor has the chance to do so. Please expect minor plot changes when time goes on as well!

Thank you all!

❤️

—————————————————

T I M

The amount of anxiety that I was exerting from my own body was enough for Will to notice at the moment. As Will followed me from behind he took the chance and slowly wrapped his large hands around my shoulders. Will's soft voice soothed me as I started to mildly shake while his lips were inches away from my ear.

I started to ease my mind and brought myself up to look at Will who had a warming smile plastered on his face. My cheeks grew hot as I momentarily thought about our little play time that happened not too long ago. I was still unable to comprehend the fact that Will had feelings for me after all this time and showed me the side of him that was filled with love and compassion. I never thought the man who bullied me for years ended up nothing more than a guy who was just going through a lot of internal battles and finally found a way to overcome most of them.

I could tell he had many other things he's yet to come to terms with but knowing that he was all up for my plans to head on an adventure was enough for me to try and help him with whatever he needed to be helped.

Will was never the person I thought I'll have feelings for but the past few days gave me the time to rethink everything about him and discover what was under all of that act that Will tried to put up for everyone to see.

The entire time that I had his dick shoved down my throat was a moment I'll never forget. So many new feelings were unmasked and I made a choice of allowing it to take over the hatred and resentment I previously had for Will. And I believed he did the same with me. Will was nothing but tender and caring when he kissed me all over and I was filled with such ecstasy at times he'd nibbled my neck and groped my ass.

"Tim, are you okay?"

I looked over to see Will with a concerned face on him. I foolishly smiled and told him that I was just in deep thought about the possibility of my grandfather disapproving with what we both wanted to say to him. Will rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair as he bent down to plant a soft kiss onto my cheeks.

"Everything will be okay...trust me, your old man will say 'yes' to whatever I have to say," Will chuckled.

"A-alright..." I murmured.

We finally reached the kitchen where my grandfather was fixing up some breakfast at the stove. I caught my grandfather's attention who looked surprised to see Will standing behind me. He turned off the steam pipe that was heating up his pot and made his way over to us.

"Will?" he asked.

"Goodmorning Sir," Will smiled.