Chapter Eight - Undeniable Feelings

⚠️
*WARNING : CONTAINS MAJOR EXPLICIT & SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
⚠️

*SMUT OVERLOAD*

———————————————————

W I L F R E D

This was my very first morning waking up in a room other than my own. My body was still resting on the hard floor as I looked up to see Tim silently snoring away. He had a very serene look on his face and it honestly gave me a sense of pleasure seeing it. I was used to him giving me a dirty look whenever I roughly handled him.

The boy was something to idle at, and I was for sure going to take full advantage of it. I raised myself to rest against the wall. The room was brightly lit and I took another chance to observe what was around me. I never imagined him being so eccentric. Not that it was a bad thing, but this was by far the weirdest thing I've ever seen. All four walls were lined with different sorts of drawings and diagrams.

"Y-you're awake..."

I broke out of my thought and looked over to see Tim groggily sit up. His hair was mangled in knots. Tim suddenly realized I was staring up at him and quickly ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to fix it. He failed miserably and gave up as he pouted and told me to stop staring at him.

"You're fine, Twerp. I don't care what you look like in the morning," I chuckled.

"Stop calling me Twerp," he groaned.

"Nope," I chuckled.

Tim groaned, then instantly jumped out of his bed and ran straight to his bathroom. It seemed as though his bladder was getting to him early in the morning. I yawned and stretched myself as I folded up the sheets and carefully placed them on Tim's bed along with the pillows.

"I'm almost done! You can use it once I'm out," Tim yelled from the bathroom door.

My head started to think about everything that had happen last night. Tim generously took me in when he clearly saw how much I needed it. He was capable of looking over our past experiences between each other and acted like there was never a time when we both wanted to slit each other's throats. The more I took the time to thoroughly contemplate our past quarrels, I never understood why I was filled with such hate toward him. Tim never did anything to me, and yet I just caused him pain without any reason.

After I had discovered the cracks along his bathroom wall, I somehow had a feeling that once I was in his bathroom showering, the sneaky kid would definitely end up peeping on me.

And I was right.

As I was showering, I could obviously hear stumbling coming from the other side of the shower wall and instantly knew he was watching me through the cracks. They were large enough for me to notice an eyeball peering through, but I played it off as if I didn't realize anything at all.

I knew I needed to give Tim a show at that moment, since it was the only thing I was able to come up with as my way of saying thank you for his kind gesture of taking me in and providing me shelter. Once I was done showering, I wanted to see if I was right or not and bolted out of the bathroom without any warning. Tim's glistening forehead and erratic breathing were enough to show me that he indeed was doing something raunchy without my knowledge.

Tim was such an adorable mess when I vaguely interrogated him about not showering and jokingly stated that I might peep on his naked body. My lips came up to a smirk as I worked out the few pieces of the puzzle in my head and eventually came up with the idea that Tim really might have feelings for me in someway.