Chapter Seven - Unsuspected Changes

( The inside of Slayder's Gear Shop )

⚠️
WARNING : CONTAINS MAJOR EXPLICIT & SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
⚠️

—————————————————

T I M

There was never a time when I thought I'd have the devil himself take refuge in my own home. But there we were. Will stared blankly down at me with an offset grin plastered on his face. I wasn't sure what I needed to say or should say at the moment, but it definitely got extremely awkward as time went by.

The idea I offered not too long ago was just a friendly gesture, my way of apologizing to the tall man, and what better way to apologize than by taking Will into my own home when he clearly needed it. Will explained to me how he was kicked out of his home, and it gave me chills and a pain down in my stomach knowing his father just disowned him.

But the thing was, Will never told me why he was kicked out; he never explained what made his father disown him in the first place. Also, did he not think of staying in a hotel at least?

"Whatcha staring at?" Will grunted. Having broke the silence, he scolded me for keeping my gaze on him for too long. I huffed and let out a groan before apologizing to him for my indecency.

"I was just lost in thought..." I replied.

"How so?" he asked.

"I never expected to be in this situation, and I'm afraid you'll inflict some type of pain onto me at some point."

Will rolled his eyes and thumped my forehead. A sudden jolt of pain raced through my head as I groaned and whimpered.

"Like that?" Will chuckled.

"Ugh, you're never going to change are you?" I said fuming.

"Never say never." Will shrugged his shoulders and came forward to softly rub the spot he had thumped, smiling at the same time. I stood there motionless, not knowing what to do or how to react from him touching me. A warm feeling burst through my body as the area around my cheeks grew hotter the more Will caressed my forehead.

"Now, is that better?" Will asked as he pulled away to stand straight.

I nodded my head and tried to hide my face into my shirt collar before muttering gibberish words at him.