"I was scared, he was the big man on campus, rich, studious. No one, no one would've believed me." She paused, bunching her hands together; squeezing tightly. "I am not the first girl he's done this too. You're the first guy I have been with since it happened. I just didn't know how to tell you." She said, the tears pouring out. He pulled her in for a hug, rubbing her back gently, subduing her tears.

"It's okay, Samantha. Please don't cry. I will never let anything bad happen to you." He said calmly, squeezing tightly, then pushed back so he could look into her eyes again. For the first time in three years, she finally felt safe. He made her feel completely safe and content, though they haven't been together but three months. She knew her feelings for him were strong, she knew he was a genuine soul. She came back to reality, pulling the blanket up and over her legs. He slid up pulling his legs under the blanket, grabbing her thin waist, pulling her into his body. His warm breath on her neck, she nuzzled her face in her pillow, wiping the tears away with her finger.

"I'm sorry." She said softly, swallowing the mound of pain in her throat. He rubbed her back, kissing her neck softly, the tiny hairs sticking up with his touch.

"Please don't be. I love you and whatever you need to make you comfortable or whatever I can do.."He paused, tucking one of her curls behind her ear; kissing it softly. "I will do it. I just want you to know you're not alone in this, that I will listen whenever you need me to or if you want to see a therapist. Whatever you need Samantha." He said softly. She couldn't help it, a wash relief had come over her and she began sobbing into her pillow. Drowning her tears in it, besides Jessica and now Josh. No one else knew her secret and now she had one more person who believed her. One more person to count on when the nightmares come back.

The next day, the sun beamed through her broken blinds. She squinted, feeling his arm wrapped around her. She rubbed his arm, recalling last night's moment of truth, which was an epic fail. She pushed her dark thoughts away, focusing on her relationship with Josh and how he had shown her now and before that he didn't care if she was damaged. That he loved her for her and her past, was just that, the past. She smiled, gently pushing his arm off her waist, sliding out of her bed. He looked so peaceful, his breathing was even as he slept. She bit her lip, admiring his toned chest and defined abs. His messy brown hair, matted on his head. She tiptoed into her kitchen, which was only five steps away, grabbing a k-cup from her rack. She glanced out the window overlooking the Cross Island Parkway, the traffic was jammed packed. She glanced on her clock hanging over the stove, it was seven-fifteen. She knew she'd have to leave soon if she wanted to make it to work on time. She popped the k-cup in the slot, pressing the button quickly, as she placed the mug under the spout. She poured her caramel macchiato creamer in the cup, grabbing a bag of cinnamon bagels from the counter; opening it quickly. She popped the bagel in the toaster, grabbing the cream cheese from the refrigerator. The coffee started spraying loudly into the cup, hissing as it finished.

"Make me some too." He said, yawning. She jumped, tossing a small bag of chips in the air.

"Ah, you startled me. I had forgotten you were sleeping for a second." She giggled, grabbing her chest. He laughed, sliding out of the bed, stretching his arms above his head. His abs and torso flexing, she stared mindlessly at him. Dirty thoughts clouding her mind, licking her lips.

"What?" He said, chuckling softly. She blushed, coming back to reality.

"Nothing," She said, softly. "Did you want creamer?" She asked, grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

"Please." He said, putting his low cut jeans over his hips. "I can take you to work if you'd like. I have to stop at my apartment on the way anyway and grab my gym bag." He shrugged, coming up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He left soft kisses on her neck, letting her go. "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about last night?" He said softly, still holding her hand loosely. She shook her head, pulling her hand away, grabbing her coffee. He had let her cry, until she couldn't anymore. He held her tightly while she did. Her eyes rimmed red, her muscles tired, she was emotionally exhausted.