New Addition Samuel Seo

First Encounter: You first encountered Samuel as a potential streamer for One MCN, but you were turned away. After you were put under review the company thought your popularity would be short lived and decided not to sign you. It stung but since you already had an income from being on Pacebook it wasn't too much of a let down.

Second Encounter: You bumped into Samuel again after being rejected. He was surprised to see you still enjoying the con after receiving bad news. Admittedly you told him it did bum you out, but you were a big fan of (streamer) and wanted to get them to sign some things for you.

Friends: Samuel took a liking to your attitude and the two of you got closer during the con. By the end of it you could say for sure you were friends. You exchanged numbers before he had to go off and do some work.

Short on Money: You had to pout to yourself a bit for getting into this situation. You picked out more merch than you could afford at the moment. You caused a line as you picked what to leave behind. It took you long enough that security and Samuel to came to check what was going on. When he saw you he chuckled and left you alone to suffer.

Go to the Fair: When the time came around that the local high school set up a fair you knew you had to get Samuel to go with you. It was small and you two went through the rides and games that were set up rather quickly. The amount of food was actually surprising though. There was so many options that nobody couldn't have gone to all of the stands in one day.

Stuffed Animal: It was shocking how easily Samuel seemed to be able to win this for you. The test-your-strength game nearly fell over after his turn.

Date: Samuel asked you to continue going on dates with him after the two of you went to the fair

Date: Samuel asked you to continue going on dates with him after the two of you went to the fair. He was straight forward when he asked you but it was still cute. You had been about to go your separate ways before he asked.

Jealous: You'd think you'd both be use to it but neither of you could avoid jealously. Samuel was always surrounded by the prettiest new streamers, some of whom got too handsy for their own good, and you had a never ending line of people hitting you up too. It didn't lead to anything physical but glares and threatening gestures were a must.

Birthday Cake:

Fighting: Because he is so vicious when it comes to fighting Samuel avoids doing so infront of you

Fighting: Because he is so vicious when it comes to fighting Samuel avoids doing so infront of you. He'll more often than not have security deal with the matter, but if their not around the other guy will be regretting his decisions from a hospital bed.

Sleeping Together: He's a push over in his sleep. You can take over more than half the space and he'll just fit into whatever is left. In the morning its always strange to see him bent over or curled up in some weird position.

First Kiss: Your first kiss was interrupted several times. First it was his bro, then some streamers, your parent, and lastly Goo. Both of you were going to strangle the next person that interrupted you, but luckily for everybody else you two were able to go through with your plans.

Sleep Walking/Talking: Samuel is a heavy sleeper and it's rare for him to talk although he moves in response to you all night long. The only time you've heard him talk in his sleep was about being rejected by somebody. You tried to wake him up as he started having a nightmare from there, but nothing did the trick.