New Addition: Johan

First Encounter:  You were working with Johan by Gun's order.  He thought they boy could use help on a particular task and had you go.  It was a tough job since Johan wouldn't really talk to you.

Second Encounter:  Walking around the park on your day off you saw Johan running with his dog.  Being friendly you waved hello to him.  He would have ignored you but Eden recognized you and wanted a pat.  This lead to him finally speaking to you.

Friends:  After your encounter at the park you realized you liked Johan and that he was a dedicated guy, so you made it a point to run into him and Eden at the park on the days he was there.  Eventually you two started meeting up there to walk Eden together.

Short on Money:   Working for Gun had perks when it came to wanting something.  You found out about Johan trying to gather money for his mom.  Knowing not to trust Gun too much you helped Johan build up his hoard of money.  You didn't let him in on it but you also tried finding a way to help him without the Chairman's involvement.

Activity:  It was rare you could coax Johan into being a regular teen.  One time you managed to do so you brought him to an arcade.  It was a cute place and you got free game tokens from the owner since he owed you.  (You stopped Goo from burning the place down after the owner managed to cross him.)

Dating:  You wanted to date Johan since you two started meeting up to walk Eden.  It took a long time to break through his shell and he still says he isn't your boyfriend.  That being said he still acts like your boyfriend and acts like he is.  He just can't admit it to himself yet.

Studying:  Johan's pretty smart but he can't help you with most of the higher level stuff. Instead he makes sure it's quiet when you need it to be regardless of where you are.

Going to the Fair:  It was a day you noticed Johan felt down.  To try to cheer him up you took him to a fair being held at a middle school.  He warmed up to the small happy atmosphere quiet quickly.  Johan even asked to go again the next day.

Stuffed animal:  He's a dog guy all the way and when it came time to pick prizes he picked dog themed stuff.  Even when you picked prizes he wanted it to be dog themed.

Jealous:  It's easy to make Johan jealous but you put a lot of effort into not

Jealous:  It's easy to make Johan jealous but you put a lot of effort into not.  Another guy talking to you is enough to set him off sometimes.  He gets insecure that they can offer you a life without violence while he can't.

Birthday Cake:  He wasn't sure what kind to get, but the cashier said people really like this one.

Birthday Gift:  One is yours and the other goes on Eden's collar.

Fighting:  Not wanting to get you hurt or waste time Johan always fights for you

Fighting:  Not wanting to get you hurt or waste time Johan always fights for you.  One punch and they go down.  That is if they didn't turn and run the second they saw him

Sleeping Together:  He is very still in his sleep.  Sometimes it creeps you out how little he moves at night, but you have to admit there's never much room to move around anyway.  Between the two of you and the dogs the bed was pretty full.  Too much moving and you'd be off the bed or rolling on top of someone else.