New Addition Jake Kim

First Encounter:  Meeting Jake for the first time was scary.  He beat up your (now ex) boyfriend because he owed Jake money.  Although Jake didn't try to do anything to you seeing him use such violence was terrifying.

Second Encounter:  You thought you might have had the worst luck ever when you ran into Jake again.  He wasn't with anyone this time, but he was still just as intimidating.  It was only after you physically bumped into him that you started to see a different side of him.

Friends:  It was strange to be friends with Jake.  He knew a lot of people and headed a crew, but you couldn't say he had many friends.  He was in charge of people who nearly worshipped him sure but it was different than friends.  He was responsible for them but he didn't have to be responsible for you or give you orders.  He was able to relax a bit with you and when you came over you made sure he did.  Most of the time you set up the dates and what you'd do when you two hung out.

Short on Money:  You heard from one of the guys in Jake's crew that they were short on money.  They needed it for some monthly payment Jake had to make.  It made your heart hurt to think Jake might not succeed over a relatively small amount of money, so you secretly donated some of your own savings.

Activity:  On Wednesdays you and Jake would go out to eat.  The only time this plan ever faltered was if Jake had business to do or if you had an emergency, otherwise it never failed to happen.

Date: It was a rare day when Jake took charge of what you two would do.  It was a warm but rainy day and he thought of just the place.  He took you to a waterfall.  The sound of the rushing water and the light rain was incredibly relaxing.  You ended up spending the day there on a miraculously dry bench.

Study:  Jake is smart but he doesn't like to waste time on useless things like school.  His schooling or yours it doesn't matter.  Time is money and he'd prefer to have money than a piece of paper with a 100% at the top. 

Go to the Fair:  With Jerry's help you were able to get Jake to the fair.  It was fun and having Jerry there wasn't as strange as you thought it'd be (you couldn't just shoo him away after he helped you).  The three of you were an intimidating group compared to the small children and coupled up teens running around.  The cotton-candy guy could hardly keep it together when you got some thanks to the large and scared boys behind you.

Stuffed Animals:  Both Jake and Jerry won a prize for you.   One won you a black panther plushie

and the other won you, the much better prize, a plastic thumb-thumb doll from the original 2001 movie Spy Kids

Jealous:  Although he struggles to admit it Jake is quick to become jealous of other guys being around you.  It's not an issue with the older members of Big Deal but when a new member talks to you it definitely catches his attention.  He doesn't act on it though because he knows they're not trying anything and he's just overthinking it.  With strangers hitting on you it's a different story.  He's caused a scene on more than one occasion because he got jealous.

Birthday Cake:  With some help he managed to make you a cake

Gift:  He gave you money, so you could get what you really wanted

Gift:  He gave you money, so you could get what you really wanted. With it he got you small gift he thought you'd like.

Fighting:  He prefers for you not to fight but if you do he's watching out for you

Fighting:  He prefers for you not to fight but if you do he's watching out for you.  It'll normally be a knock out punch for whoever he's up against and a brutal beating for anyone who touches you.

Sleeping Together:  Jake is not as willing to sleep with you as many would believe.  He's quiet reluctant to do so because he actually likes you.  He's worried he'll do something stupid unknowingly and ruin your image of him, so he stays away from the chance.

First Kiss:  It wasn't nervous to kiss at all.  The day had been long for both of you and the kiss had felt natural like how married couples do everyday without thinking.

Sleep Walking/Talking: Some nights you'll wake up to the feeling of Jake playing with your hair in his sleep.  He'll be gently brushing his fingers against it while he hums softly.