Last moments between prophet(saw) and Fatima(Ra)

All praises to Allah the Lord of the worlds. May he send Salam upon our beloved prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family.. Aameen

The last moment though is something really to capture. Ayesha(Ra) describes the very last moments of prophet(saw). Ayesha(Ra) describe the moment were prophet(saw) fever, his pain, his sickness reach such a point that prophet(saw) was in and out of unconscious, he was sweating, he was burning from his fever and prophet(saw) could not walk at that time.

Fatima(Ra), she walked into the room and Ayesha(Ra) says," prophet(saw) tried to rise up and said Marhaban my beautiful Daughter, he quickly smiled and she said he showed more energy at that moment he did in the entire period of his last moments."

That shows the love, honour, strength for his daughter. He(saw) told Fatima to come inside and signalled her to sit at his right side. Than he whispered something into her ear and Fatima(Ra) started weeping. He(saw) than signalled once again to come down so she came and he whispered something in her ear and Fatima(Ra) started laughing and then she embraced him.(so this was the last time she embraced her father in this dunya) and she left the room in joy.

It was strange to Ayesha(Ra) so she asked Fatima(Ra) what did prophet(saw) said to her? She said, I'm not telling you it's between me and my father. And later on Fatima(Ra) asked Ayesha(Ra) do you remember what you asked me? Ayesha(Ra) said, yes!. She(Fatima) shared with Ayesha(Ra) what her father told her for the very last moment.

First time he told me he(saw) is not going to leave past this, these is it means I am going to die. So i started weeping. Second time he told me I will be the first one dying  after him and join him that parts make me happy.

That's how much she loved her father and that's how much she wanted to be with her father.!
Subhan Allah!!!

We ask Allah to allow us to be like them. I ask Allah to unite us with our families and to unite us with these blessed family in highest level of jannatul Firdous.. Aameen

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah
❤️❤️❤️