Disagreement!

All praises to Allah the Lord of the worlds. May he send Salam upon our beloved prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family.. Aameen

There was also a story were Ali and Fatima-may Allah be pleased with them get into disagreement. These also happens in the household of prophet(saw).

We can't say that if they are very  spiritual, they has to be always composed and would always be happy. NO! There are Humans too.. this is their humanity, they too have feelings. We can't judge anyone who is very spiritual to be always perfect, they have feelings too!!!

However, one day prophet(saw) said to Ayesha(Ra) that, "I know when you are upset with me!." She said,"How do you know?" Prophet(saw) said,"when you are upset with me you will swear by the Lord of Ibrahim(As) and when you are pleased with me you will swear by the Lord of Muhammad(saw)."

So, one night prophet(saw) went to the house of Ali and Fatima- May Allah be pleased with them he(saw) found Fatima(Ra) Alone and she was upset. So prophet(saw) ask Fatima(Ra)," Where is your Cousin? Instead of husband. he(saw) asked where is your cousin, he could feel that there was a problem that's why prophet(saw) mention Ali(Ra) as her cousin instead of Husband.

Fatima(Ra) said,"Ya Rasool Allah! We got into a fight and Ali(Ra) went to the masjid to sleep." Prophet(saw) walked to the masjid and found Ali(Ra) sleeping in the corner and his top garment has came off and Ali(Ra) has All dirt on his back and he was sleeping.

So prophet(saw) went up to him and started dusting of his back saying," Sit up O father of Dirt" instead of sit up O son of Talib, so Ali(Ra) started Laughing, and it was his favourite nickname. Prophet(saw) said," sit up O Abu Thuraab(father of Dirt) and go back to your wife, means go back home." So this was the way prophet(saw) would interfere in the life of Ali and Fatima(Ra) to make things better.

We asked Allah to gather us with them and allow us to be like them. I ask Allah to unite us with our families and to unite us with these blessed family in highest level of jannatul Firdous.. Aameen

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah
❤️❤️❤️

Vote, comment and share!.